+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OID or EE - Applicatants from August/September 2021 - Please Join here.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I have few queries.
Can we add multiple OID profile with different NOC related to education?
Express entry only need three years experience for maximum points whereas SINP give points for 10 years..so is it possible that I will add experience in express entry only three years & in SINP complete experience of 10 years? will it represent misrepresentation?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have few queries.
Can we add multiple OID profile with different NOC related to education?
Express entry only need three years experience for maximum points whereas SINP give points for 10 years..so is it possible that I will add experience in express entry only three years & in SINP complete experience of 10 years? will it represent misrepresentation?
No. You can only have one application with one NOC. And can only have one file so either through EE or OID. Your prove 10 years experience once you receive invitation to SINP so not representation. Your 10 years of experience must match the one NOC so you need employment letters for all 10 years. What is your NOC?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
No. You can only have one application with one NOC. And can only have one file so either through EE or OID. Your prove 10 years experience once you receive invitation to SINP so not representation. Your 10 years of experience must match the one NOC so you need employment letters for all 10 years. What is your NOC?
1111, can i file multiple express entry profile? like independent EE for each province instead of selected ALL

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1111, can i file multiple express entry profile? like independent EE for each province instead of selected ALL
So you are an accountant. That is an ineligible NOC in Saskatchewan. You can only have one profile and select the provinces you are eligible for.

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
I have a question about the SINP system. I submited all the documents and paid 350 dollars. Now the status is application received. But when I came back to the education section and work experience section(Submited Part 1), I can not find the documents I uploaded before. Is it normal?