+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID OPEN - 22 NOVEMBER: Successful Applicants Join Here

bhaveshraval

Dec 15, 2016
66778899 said:
The initial pre-screening of applications is processed in date order; and the remaining stages of processing will be done upon the date the application is complete and all required information is present for assessment. Individuals, at times, are requested to provide additional documentation which delays the processing of their application. Verification of information on some cases may take longer than others as third party responses for verification are not within the control of the SINP.

As you may be aware, Saskatchewan is provided with an allocation of nominations by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) each year. Once the SINP completes the nomination allocation (i.e. limit) by IRCC, the SINP cannot issue any further nomination certificates. On December 20, 2016, Saskatchewan reached its nomination limit for 2016. On January 1, 2017, the SINP received its new limit allocation for 2017 and was able to resume its nominations to IRCC.

Applications for the Occupations in Demand and Express Entry categories are being finalized in date order of applications received. We are currently processing applications received on October 24th and plan to have succeeding files received in November completed by the end of January.

Thank you for your patience, as the SINP is a fully subscribed program with processing limitations due to high demand.

Regards,
Thanks for your valuable response. For briefing more, could you guide, if applicant(Asking for myself, 22 nov 16 submitted) had submitted all documents according to ADR asked by SINP and repeatedly updated via mail too. and all are authentic, like working company well known, job duties match, fund also showed (but for fund doing self and bank's employee also not understood to give in which format so given in 2-3 format, but have a sufficient fund), but still status showing "In Process" only. whats the reason??

RMaster

Dec 20, 2016
66778899 said:
The initial pre-screening of applications is processed in date order; and the remaining stages of processing will be done upon the date the application is complete and all required information is present for assessment. Individuals, at times, are requested to provide additional documentation which delays the processing of their application. Verification of information on some cases may take longer than others as third party responses for verification are not within the control of the SINP.

As you may be aware, Saskatchewan is provided with an allocation of nominations by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) each year. Once the SINP completes the nomination allocation (i.e. limit) by IRCC, the SINP cannot issue any further nomination certificates. On December 20, 2016, Saskatchewan reached its nomination limit for 2016. On January 1, 2017, the SINP received its new limit allocation for 2017 and was able to resume its nominations to IRCC.

Applications for the Occupations in Demand and Express Entry categories are being finalized in date order of applications received. We are currently processing applications received on October 24th and plan to have succeeding files received in November completed by the end of January.

Thank you for your patience, as the SINP is a fully subscribed program with processing limitations due to high demand.

Regards,
Where did you get this notice?

Deva Mahiban

Apr 19, 2016
Dear admin, I submitted successfully on 22 November, & waiting for the nomination result , Present status is "In process" please add me to the whatsapp group +919787856459

Regards
Deva Mahiban

Otto359

Dec 5, 2016
RMaster said:
Where did you get this notice?
This seems to be the kind of response the Saskatchewan Immigration guys would give. These guys are the best and quickest out there. I am sure they are doing their very best to accommodate everyone in a just and fair manner. As far as I can tell they are years ahead the game compared to any other province.

Cheers

bhaveshraval

Dec 15, 2016
Otto359 said:
This seems to be the kind of response the Saskatchewan Immigration guys would give. These guys are the best and quickest out there. I am sure they are doing their very best to accommodate everyone in a just and fair manner. As far as I can tell they are years ahead the game compared to any other province.

Cheers
agree too

bhaveshraval

Dec 15, 2016
Please give a advice,

Earlier January 2016, I had prepared the documents relevant to SINP occupation in demand but I could not able to submit at that time due to caps reached. But luckily on 22nd November, 2016 with NOC 2221 successfully submitted and fund was not updated and remained same as prepared for January, 2016 intake. As I got the ADR on 9th dec with asking reference letter, POF, Spouse passport and Additional family background and child birth certificate. submitted all documents by 13th dec, again got ADR with required POF details since 22, august 16 and what was the status?? for earlier submitted POF. I had replied with given the detailed transaction along with bank statements.

As I am living in baroda, gujarat. In which bank have account that employee itself not sure to which format will cover this tenure of 3 months because have few fixed deposits and few are recurring. so got 2-3 format and every time I sent it to immigration. documents@....in all this i have more than sufficient fund but yet my status showing "in process" only.

They have updated on 6th dec only one of my fund EPFO but not other than that. As I am working in Well known pharma company with falling my NOC 2221 and my job duties according to it (My department head given me detailed reference letter so earlier I sent it but again I requested to give clear and precise job duties which is assigned to me, and he has given so i submitted it recently) , i have more than enough fund, my point grid 63. but still status is "In Process"....

Please help me to is it OK...positive sign to get nomination soon

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
66778899 said:

Regards,
Did you confirm with SK about the Nov 22 process? Where did you get this info?

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morenitemi said:
my application was submitted on 22nd November 2016 and change to in process on 24th November 2016 and fund converted 8th December 2016 til now no information from SINP and no Additional document request is there any one that have experience such long delay after fund conversion and still get nomination?
I submit 22Nov, IP on 26Nov, seen blank on fund conversation date, still no news further, anybody give me any suggestion?

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
I can provide u. But it is too early to contact him. Some harmful too, they check very minutely after contacting higher authorities.
Dear Admin.
I submitted on 22Nov, IP from 26NOv, still no news from them, website mentioned in 2.5 months, they will complete processing, I m in 2months, how realistic to get nomination in next 15days? can you advice to contact SINP ?
Second: my fund was from saving account, before 3 months of submission, my fund maintained with minimum value, but later some money taken, again deposited, means not fixed, but always maintained minimum value SINP asked, so is that okay for my file ? can I send updated fund statement to them by email?
Advice please

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Dear admin,

I got nominated on the 19th January, 2017.
Application filed on 22nd November, 2016.

Can you add me to your spreadsheet or WhatsApp group? +2348032106721

Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
RMaster said:
To all of you, who are complaining about time proceccing. It is Canada guys. Nobody is in hurry. SK immi authorities are just doing with rocket speed and probably the fastest in Canada. Check Quebec for example. I now people who applied in 2011, got Quebec sert (5 years later) and are still waiting for Federal part. SK's 4-6 months in comparison to others - just like a second. Just be patient and wait. I see that they are finishing October intake, November's will be next
100% agree.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
oksma said:
Dear admin,

I got nominated on the 19th January, 2017.
Application filed on 22nd November, 2016.

Can you add me to your spreadsheet or WhatsApp group? +2348032106721

Thanks
I will add you to watsapp.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
RMaster said:
To all of you, who are complaining about time proceccing. It is Canada guys. Nobody is in hurry. SK immi authorities are just doing with rocket speed and probably the fastest in Canada. Check Quebec for example. I now people who applied in 2011, got Quebec sert (5 years later) and are still waiting for Federal part. SK's 4-6 months in comparison to others - just like a second. Just be patient and wait. I see that they are finishing October intake, November's will be next
Master Stroke

ddas_se

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Can anyone help me what Federal Forms are required to be filled as a part of Online Application in addition to General Form.
We have already given Dependent Details in General Form. Do we need to fill same dependents in IMM0008DEPENU form as well?
Do we need to fill imm0008_4e Form in initial Submission ? As it asks Which province has nominated you.....We are just applying we are not yet nominated !!! :eek: