07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Hi Experts,

I applied for SINP OID my application status is RECEIVED but i have dilemma as i didn't attached my COE for my current company as i'm still employed and the company don't want to give me.. so i only attched my work permit copy and the copy of my contract, but the contract doesnt state much of my work description but only the position i'm hired at that time, the date and salary. Do you think this will be an issue for my application to be returned?

Thank you very much for the advice!! ;D ;D

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enaid1026 said:
Hi Experts,

I applied for SINP OID my application status is RECEIVED but i have dilemma as i didn't attached my COE for my current company as i'm still employed and the company don't want to give me.. so i only attched my work permit copy and the copy of my contract, but the contract doesnt state much of my work description but only the position i'm hired at that time, the date and salary. Do you think this will be an issue for my application to be returned?

HI Enaid,

Did you submit on 20th? My profile was already created but if i press submit its saying maximum number has reached:(

Any advise for me?:(

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
hi rkrobinbd,

i submitted today 06/21/2015 around 4AM singapore time so its 06/20/2015 around 2PM SK time.
when did u apply/submit?? now u cannot submit anymore?

Experts..
any idea on my first question? any idea means alot!

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Seniors & Experts,

01. I applied in FSWP-2014 using NOC-0112 (HR Manager). I got full points in job experience as shown 8+ years service length. Unfortunately my application was refused for not matching job description. However, my NOC has been changed from January-2016 and now working in same organization as Purchasing/Store Officer (NOC- 0113 or 1225). So I would like to apply in SINP-OID with this new NOC-1225. Can I apply in new NOC i.e. as Purchasing Manager?????? Will there be any problem as I have been shifted/Transferred from HR Manager to Purchasing Manager in same organization ???????????

02. If i can apply in new NOC, how many point I can claim for experience??? Previous experience was in HR and new experience in Purchasing Manager i.e. total about 10 years job experience. So HR job duration/timing to be counted to claim full points in Job experience or I have to count only Puschase Manager Experience of last 01 year??????

03. In Education requirement, they asked for Bachelor degree of at least 03 years of full time study in University for 20 points. I have done my ECA. My Bachelor degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 02 years diploma, one the other hand My MBA degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 03 years of Bachelor degree.

So can I claim 20 points from Education based on ECA report?????????

reddot

May 31, 2016
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
17-May-2016
Nomination.....
31-May-2016
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with app on 30-Jun-2016
File Transfer...
24-Oct-2016
Med's Request
22-Mar-2017
Med's Done....
01-Apr-2017
Passport Req..
02-Jun-2017
enaid1026 said:
Hi Experts,

Hi,

You can reason out to your HR that you need it for loan purposes. :)

SK will ask you for your latest COE else you write an explanation letter and showing your latest salary payment slips.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
reddot said:
Hi,

You can reason out to your HR that you need it for loan purposes. :)

SK will ask you for your latest COE else you write an explanation letter and showing your latest salary payment slips.
Hi reddot, do you think this will be a reason for my application to be returned? i will be able to get my COE next week.. but i already submitted my application awhile ago with contract and work permit attached. hopefully they will still accept my application and just ask me to provide the COE. what do you think?

Thanks alot!

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enaid1026 said:
hi rkrobinbd,

i submitted today 06/21/2015 around 4AM singapore time so its 06/20/2015 around 2PM SK time.
when did u apply/submit?? now u cannot submit anymore?

Experts..
any idea on my first question? any idea means alot!
HI Enaid,

My profile was created already just tried to submit. I tried yesterday eveining SG time 10 pm did not work. Then today from morning- it still not accepting.

However, regarding your situation- you would need the employee reference letter now or later. There is no way out from this. Even if you don't submit, they would reach out to you requesting for this doc.

Thanks

reddot

May 31, 2016
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
17-May-2016
Nomination.....
31-May-2016
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-Oct-2016
Med's Request
22-Mar-2017
Med's Done....
01-Apr-2017
Passport Req..
02-Jun-2017
enaid1026 said:
Hi reddot, do you think this will be a reason for my application to be returned? i will be able to get my COE next week.. but i already submitted my application awhile ago with contract and work permit attached. hopefully they will still accept my application and just ask me to provide the COE. what do you think?

Thanks alot!
Hi,

Dont think of application returned, the will ask you to provide additional documents. But it is better to send it ahead if you will have it next week to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca indicating your application number, name and date of birth.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
rkrobinbd said:
HI Enaid,

My profile was created already just tried to submit. I tried yesterday eveining SG time 10 pm did not work. Then today from morning- it still not accepting.

However, regarding your situation- you would need the employee reference letter now or later. There is no way out from this. Even if you don't submit, they would reach out to you requesting for this doc.

Thanks
hi rkrobinbd,

did you choose YES in the question if you have epxpress entry profile? If yes you should choose NO to be able to proceed to SINP OID Stream.

For my case, i can provide the COE by next week.. im just worried that they might returned my application since i only attached my contract and work pass. hopefully they will just ask me to provide my COE and still accept my application. what's your take on this?

Thanks!

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
reddot said:
Hi,

Dont think of application returned, the will ask you to provide additional documents. But it is better to send it ahead if you will have it next week to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca indicating your application number, name and date of birth.
Thanks reddot! cause i've read somewhere that incomplete application upon submission will be returned even though you send the file to them directly through immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

reddot

May 31, 2016
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
17-May-2016
Nomination.....
31-May-2016
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-Oct-2016
Med's Request
22-Mar-2017
Med's Done....
01-Apr-2017
Passport Req..
02-Jun-2017
enaid1026 said:
Thanks reddot! cause i've read somewhere that incomplete application upon submission will be returned even though you send the file to them directly through immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
For my case, i forgot to upload Proof of Funds after 2 days I've emailed to them...still my nomination is successful.

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
Hi guys,
I beleive that OID means Occupations in Demand. I tried submitting an application just now but the Job Offer/Employment Section would not just turn green after many attempts. I don't have a job offer but i have an EE Profile and a Job seeker validation code.

has anybody come across any issue of this kind?

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Dear rkrobinbd,

Create a new profile.
You cannot edit the answer to the question "Do you have an Express Entry profile".
I believe you must have answered "Yes".
In a new profile, anwer "No".

bishnoishekhar

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
19-Mar-2017
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
06-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
09-Sep-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Hi All,

Pls guide as I submitted my application for Quebec CSQ and today submitting for SNIP. Is it ok to apply for 2 programs or its wrong to do so?

Thanks
Shekhar

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
I applied today for SINP - OID and status showing - Application received.

After submitting my application, I realized that there was minor typing error in my application under personal history, I therefore immediately sent Schedule A Background / Declaration form through mail to Immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

Can any one tell me is it OK and how I will know whether they uploaded my document to my profile.