+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID EE JAN -2019 -APPLICANTS

Sanchai

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest what is the procedure to apply for SINP?
1. you need to submit expression of interest to saskatchewan. but before that, you need to have ielts. they accept band as low as 4 and you need to have ECA or education credential assessment. when you have this you can start creating EOI. get the link in saskatchewan immigration website.

2. when you received ITA after you submit EOI, you will received email on how to proceed with online application. be ready with all documents. read sinp oasis guide for reference.

keep in mind the following:

a. you also need to make sure that you have min required proof of fund for minimum of 3 months before you submit application ( after you received ITA or invitation to apply) depends on how the size of your family. see the website for amount per family size.

b. your NOC or job code must be in the list of acceptable jobs in saskatchewan.moreover, you must check the education requirement of that noc code. most of the time noc and education should match or related with each other.

c.not all would received IT after EOI. min required points is 60 but the cut off points varies per draw. they rarely invite those with 60points. try to get as high as 69 and above.

These are just a few information. Keep reading their website for more informtion.

homewood

Jan 17, 2019
Hi, does anyone know if a licensure/certification is required for NOC 2171 - computer systems analyst? I checked the list somewhere but just want to confirm from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

homewood

Jan 17, 2019
D
Noc 1311
July 24. ITA
Aug 4. Submitted docs
Aug 4. AOR
Sept. In process then couple days invoice tab disappeared
Oct 10. ADR and invoice tab appeared
Oct 18 submitted docs then immediately back to in process and invoice tab disappeared again.
Oct 26. Invoice tab appeared.
Oct 29 . Nomination
Do you know if they contacted your supervisor/manager to confirm your work experience?

3RSN

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
My brother got ITA for both SINP-EE and SINP-OID whcih one supposed to be followed for nomination ?

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Are there anyone in this forum who got the nomination in the SINP EE category? Please share the timelines for nomination.

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi folks,
I am unsure, whether it is right forum to ask but how SINP work experience calculation is done. E.g. I had gap of 1 month between my last 2 employments, which was 2 years ago. But I have total work experience of 10 years. So, how many points I would get for work experience.

Sucre_db

Nov 23, 2019
Sa

Same here,applied in June and my status is still application received. My NOC is 6332 bakers...I will advice you to relax and be patient cos it takes time..try not to think about it too much, go about your normal activities while you pray and hope for the best...all of us will make it through its just time..also try not to use other people's status to judge urs,we all have different destiny..some might come very quickly and others a bit later but in all,always hope for the best....cheers
Hi, please what Education qualifications did you use for Noc 6332 Baker. Thanks

Sucre_db

Nov 23, 2019
1. you need to submit expression of interest to saskatchewan. but before that, you need to have ielts. they accept band as low as 4 and you need to have ECA or education credential assessment. when you have this you can start creating EOI. get the link in saskatchewan immigration website.

2. when you received ITA after you submit EOI, you will received email on how to proceed with online application. be ready with all documents. read sinp oasis guide for reference.

keep in mind the following:

a. you also need to make sure that you have min required proof of fund for minimum of 3 months before you submit application ( after you received ITA or invitation to apply) depends on how the size of your family. see the website for amount per family size.

b. your NOC or job code must be in the list of acceptable jobs in saskatchewan.moreover, you must check the education requirement of that noc code. most of the time noc and education should match or related with each other.

c.not all would received IT after EOI. min required points is 60 but the cut off points varies per draw. they rarely invite those with 60points. try to get as high as 69 and above.

These are just a few information. Keep reading their website for more informtion.
Thanks Sanchai for the breakdown of the process. But please I need to get something right. For point 2a:
Does that means that once one get ITA there's a space of 3months maximum before one can submit the application. Which is expected that one should have gathered all the required documents within that space of time. Because I am very concerned about the POF here. Thanks for your swift response .

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi folks,
I am unsure, whether it is right forum to ask but how SINP work experience calculation is done. E.g. I had gap of 1 month between my last 2 employments, which was 2 years ago. But I have total work experience of 10 years. So, how many points I would get for work experience.
Any takers please