+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID DECEMBER 6 APPLICANT CONNECT HERE

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Right after all those, I was rejected. Looks like they are doing things on purpose and spin some money. I believe it is a scam
It can be painful really but I would not want you to lose hope in the program. I know there is no perfect system and every system can be improved upon. Truly, You never expected rejection after the long wait, however, it is still preferred in some cases to misrepresentation. Please, Climb the horse and select an NOC that relates to your field of experience and education my brother and let’s move forward. Kind regards please.

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi bro, any news yet as this is getting to much. This people should at least wake up to know they are keeping people on hold. Scare of traveling to prevent further delay, change job to new field and higher position. This is absolutely demeaning.
Nothing yet o, honestly can't be bothered anymore.

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
Hi All, I got ITA on 24 october 2019 and submitted the application on 4-December-2019.now the status is "Application received".
any one please tell me how long does it take for processing time? bit worried ?!!

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Gus one questions, is it compulsory to stay in the province after getting PR card for a particular time?
When you apply to a PNP, your intention should be to stay in that province and not to use it as a stepping stone / access to another province. From your question, you sound like someone who is merely applying to the SINP to get access to the province that you can't access directly through federal Express Entry. For your information, it will work against you as SINP is now actively following up on its nominees even years after they get PR. They will haunt you at your citizenship application as well so rather just make a decision to apply and live there honestly because you are even planning on of leaving Saskatchewan even before you have been invited to apply for their provincial nomination programme.

Reactions: Garth 117

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All, I got ITA on 24 october 2019 and submitted the application on 4-December-2019.now the status is "Application received".
any one please tell me how long does it take for processing time? bit worried ?!!
Hi,
According to SINP website, the processing times are calculated using the average time used in treating applications in the last quarter (eg Oct, Nov, Dec 2019). see extract below:
International Skilled Worker
The SINP's goal is to process all International Skilled Worker and Saskatchewan Experience applications within sixteen weeks. In order to process an application, we must have all information and supporting documents.

SINP CategoryQuarter 3 - 2019-20
(Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2019)
Measured in weeks
Employment Offer4 weeks
Occupation In-Demand32 weeks*
Express Entry25 weeks*
*Note that the above processing times do not include time awaiting additional information from applicants or time spent under program integrity review, if required. Applicants who have been requested to submit additional documentation may experience an additional 3 to 4 weeks to the posted processing times.

I also submitted on Dec. 18, 2019 and still on AR but according to feed backs from others on the platforms, it is clear now that they are in full gear now attending to applications. infact it is obvious that they are now treating early December batch, though applications are case specific.
i have couple of applicants been given nomination within last week alone and all had submitted between late Nov. 2019 and early Dec. 2019

So keep fingers crossed and expect positive response soon.

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,
Hi,
According to SINP website, the processing times are calculated using the average time used in treating applications in the last quarter (eg Oct, Nov, Dec 2019). see extract below:
International Skilled Worker
The SINP's goal is to process all International Skilled Worker and Saskatchewan Experience applications within sixteen weeks. In order to process an application, we must have all information and supporting documents.

SINP CategoryQuarter 3 - 2019-20
(Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2019)
Measured in weeks
Employment Offer4 weeks
Occupation In-Demand32 weeks*
Express Entry25 weeks*
*Note that the above processing times do not include time awaiting additional information from applicants or time spent under program integrity review, if required. Applicants who have been requested to submit additional documentation may experience an additional 3 to 4 weeks to the posted processing times.

I also submitted on Dec. 18, 2019 and still on AR but according to feed backs from others on the platforms, it is clear now that they are in full gear now attending to applications. infact it is obvious that they are now treating early December batch, though applications are case specific.
i have couple of applicants been given nomination within last week alone and all had submitted between late Nov. 2019 and early Dec. 2019

So keep fingers crossed and expect positive response soon.