+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP- OID Category

Zara_ali

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone.

I hope everyone is doing fine. I wanaa know that my husband got nominated in SINP OID category few months back. They asked him to send documents like police clearance certificate and few others by post. He sent his documents by DHL post and it's been two months we can't even track our documents and whenever we contact them they say they can't track. We don't know whether they received our documents or not as we didn't receive any confirmation email. So my question is can we send our documents again to IRCC by another reliable company. What should we do ? Would there be any issue if we send our documents again ? Kindly share your suggestions. And if anyone who has gone through the same problem please share your experience. Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Hello zara..m a new member in this forum .read ur msg and want to knw wat happend to ur docs?? Are they still missing??

Zara_ali

Jan 28, 2021
N
Hello zara..m a new member in this forum .read ur msg and want to knw wat happend to ur docs?? Are they still missing??
No they received it after a month. Alhamdulilah we are in final stage now waiting for copr and PPR .