Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello,
If anyone nominated from SINP OID, then he/she can get points in his EE profile?

Thank you

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017

Dreamwheel

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
hello,
I have a question,
1. Trying to apply for SINP, OID, this is the website i found, is this correct?

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/application-process-for-international-skilled-worker-and-saskatchewan-experience-categories#how-to-apply

2. Do i need to register with IRCC's express entry as well?

3. SINP OID is closed now, so when is it expected open?

4. Do i pay $300 when i submit my application or before?

Thanks a bunch!!

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
hello,
I have a question,

Correct, you find the SINP online application under Apply Online.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/application-process-for-international-skilled-worker-and-saskatchewan-experience-categories#how-to-apply

It depends, there are two options for SINP. 1- SINP EE, 2- SINP OID. For OID no need to create EE profile, without this you can proceed. But choose EE because it is fast.

No one can predict the opening date. Keep aline with CIC news, canadavisa.com pages and some SINP whatsapp groups. Keep your application ready with all required docs attached, follow different pages and posts from seniors.

Yes, at the time of application submission you have to pay 300CAD.

Good Luck

Dreamwheel

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
hello,
I have a question,

Correct, you find the SINP online application under Apply Online.

It depends, there are two options for SINP. 1- SINP EE, 2- SINP OID. For OID no need to create EE profile, without this you can proceed. But choose EE because it is fast.

No one can predict the opening date. Keep aline with CIC news, canadavisa.com pages and some SINP whatsapp groups. Keep your application ready with all required docs attached, follow different pages and posts from seniors.

Yes, at the time of application submission you have to pay 300CAD.

Good Luck

Thanks

MakR

Jan 1, 2018
Applied SINP OID on Jan 1, 2018 UNDER NOC 1122.
Do any body got NOMINATION.

WHAT'S ARE STEPS AND WHATVIA PROBABILITY TO GET NOMINATION

WHAT STAGE IS MOST APPLICATIONS AS ON DATE

Reactions: shipping

aasef

Feb 18, 2018
Hi

I applied on Jan 1, 2018 and now my status is In Progress. How long is it expected to be in this status?

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Applied SINP OID on Jan 1, 2018 UNDER NOC 1122.
Do any body got NOMINATION.

WHAT'S ARE STEPS AND WHATVIA PROBABILITY TO GET NOMINATION

WHAT STAGE IS MOST APPLICATIONS AS ON DATE
I applied under same NOC,, In Process since 2 months almost, even no Doc request, don't know whether they are processing or held up my file

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Guys ,

I have also submitted the application on 1 Jan 2018 and I have recived the application no too but I have not received the conformation through email.

Secondly, what are the further steps for OID after submitting the application.

Sanguinely, looking forward to hear from friends

Regards

mh_mansouri

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys,

1. Is it possible to submit SINP EE without updating WES and Licensure, then submit those after being nominated?

2. Is it OK if NOC of EE (2133 - Electronic engineer) would be different with NOC of OID(2242 - Electronic technicians ).

Thanks

Sunshinelady

Apr 10, 2018
I submitted my SINP application and made payment on the 10th of January 2018. I received a confirmation letter that my profile was successfully submitted and payment received. I later realized that i did'nt submit my credential evaluation which was a new addition to the required documents although i submitted all my transcripts. I called SINP office to inquire if this would result to a rejection but i was told no as far as my profile was accepted and since its only that document i didnt include it wasn't an issue. Can I still upload document on mu OASIS after submission is accepted?

Today makes it 3 months after my initial submission and i havent gotten any message from SINP. What is the next steps after submission? Is this long silent usual?