+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp OID AND EE ARE OPEN NOW. ON 1JAN 2018

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
I submitted mine today and got the application received status with a file number. But there is nothing in my correspondence and no email from SINP for confirmation. Do they take some time to generate it??
You can check in view correspondence section (second set of application under status) on your sinp profile. Also, it should be in your junk email.

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
I heard from someone who called to Sk. Immi. office and got a reply that they had some glitch in their website and they had to fix the problem, within that period they received applications exceeding their limit. Now they will process all completed application they received.

pomeeri

Sep 22, 2016
It depends on what you mean: It's less than 3 months between date of opening of your savings account and date of apply your application? Or it's less than 3 months between date of opening of your savings account and date of bank statement?
The account is more than 3 months period but the required funding injected in the account is less than three months, I've received the money from my brother, what could be the best possible way to provide money trail? Gift Deed?

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
The account is more than 3 months period but the required funding injected in the account is less than three months, I've received the money from my brother, what could be the best possible way to provide money trail? Gift Deed?
The issue here is not the source of the injected money, but the date of that injection.
I don't know if there is a possible way to fix this problem in your case. They may refuse your application this time but you can try again later with a proper fund proof.
But I hope they would not refuse your application and ask you later to send updated proof for fund (it's the best possibility).
Good luck.

Reactions: pomeeri

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
I applied successfully this morning in the SINP EE category but my bank statement is less than 3 months, will this effect my application?
It will not effect your application, they might ask you again recent bank statement and you can submit the same.

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
I submitted mine today and got the application received status with a file number. But there is nothing in my correspondence and no email from SINP for confirmation. Do they take some time to generate it??
Check in Junk or Spam folder, you have to get mail from SINP.

OfficialBillz

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks a lot I submitted mine as well and have also receiveda letter from SINP CONFIRMING my application was successful on the OID stream. Indeed a new year gift to all who applied successfully GOODLUCK

hops

Nov 1, 2017
I also have not received a confirmation letter for my oid application. I was to sumbit last jan 1. I checked the junk mail nothing is there. The status of my application is application received. Should i send an email to ssk.gov?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello friends , I have done fixed deposit in a nationalized bank in india on 10 th Jan 2018. For me and wife .. so to be well prepared for Nova Scotia PNP and snip to show POF , pls help me understand friends ?
1. Should I wait for 3 months , then only apply for snip or nova Scotia PNP ..
2. I can prepare Gift deed from my parents side tomorrow , and use it immediately for POF for snip and nova scotia pnp ?

Kindly suggest in above two options which one is best ?
thanks
1. Should I wait for 3 months , then only apply for snip or nova Scotia PNP .. Funds should be 6 months old, from Next intake in 2018 new changes apply.
2. I can prepare Gift deed from my parents side tomorrow , and use it immediately for POF for snip and nova scotia pnp ? I am not sure it will work or not!