+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID 24th OCT 2016 - Connect here

Blue_Mountain

Nov 17, 2016
My OID application is in process from 14-Nov & I have found a change in the fund section.

I had initially submitted a summary page of 3 fixed deposit accounts, then supporting statement of three fixed deposit accounts. Today, I see they have deleted the 2 of the statements from pdf. The summary and only one statement remaining. The foreign currency amount is less than required for settlement. They still did not ask for any documents. Is that ok?

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
parthvdesai said:
manu.ieee,

Yes. In OID, we cannot apply online via Express Entry. It's a separate process where we have to prepare all the forms from Application package from CIC and along with that, we have to attach our personal documents mentioned in their checklist.

And finally, after completion, we need to send it to Sydney, Nova Scotia office to process it further. So, it is a manual paper based application and it's processing time is 16 Months (official as per CIC website) compared to 6 months of Express entry.

I hope this clarifies your doubts.

Thanks,
Parth
Omg! 16 Months? :eek:
I have wait for sixteen months after applying. wow!

waji82

Jul 28, 2016
Manvirr said:
I am pretty sure they are not picking applications based on first cum first serve basis. I think it's based on the skill/occupation. Mine starts with 11082 and It's in "in Process" since Nov 11.
You are right. My NOC is 2171, what's yours?

waji82

Jul 28, 2016
parthvdesai said:
So, what's your timeline? I got my In process around Oct 26, 2016 and after that on Nov 15, 2016 they changed my funds conversion date and after few hours (may be their day closing time) I got my nomination which I saw in the morning when I woke up.

Share your timeline if you can!

And yes, best of luck.
- Applied on Oct. 24th 2016
- Changed Status to In-Process on Nov. 15th 2016 after I withdrew my previous OID application from Oct. 4th intake. They asked me to choose one.
- Still waiting. on funds conversion date. My funds conversion date is listed same what I listed when I submitted the application back on Oct 24th.

Thanks for the wishes.
Waji

Kamrulchy

Nov 8, 2016
I applied in October 24,2016
My status changed to in process on 26th October
On 15th November I received email to send following docs:
Settlement Funds and Settlement Plan
To meet the SINP settlement fund requirements you must provide proof of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $18,617.00 CAD for three months prior to your application and throughout the entire immigration process. Provide bank statement(s) including all transactions, and/or term deposits, covering the period 24‐July, 2016 to15‐Nov.,2016.
Provide a copy of your Settlement Plan.
Work Experience
The work experience documents provided do not state the duties you performed as a Officer and Executive Officer. Please provide a reference letter from the employer that lists all the duties performed in the above listed positions.

for settlement funds: I have $14k+ which covers 3 months on October 24, and around $30K which covers 3 months on November 2,2015. No my question is whether they would accept it. I do have my provident fund statement dated June 30,2016 which covers my financial requirement if it is considered. Should I send my pf statement as a part of my settlement fund?

For Work experience: They are asking for a reference letter from the employer. I don't understand what they are looking for as i have already submitted experience certificate from my employer.

can any senior help me in this regard?

parthvdesai

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 OCT 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15 NOV 2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
IELTS Request
At the time of file submission
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
04-10-2017
Kamrulchy said:
I applied in October 24,2016
My status changed to in process on 26th October
On 15th November I received email to send following docs:
Settlement Funds and Settlement Plan
To meet the SINP settlement fund requirements you must provide proof of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $18,617.00 CAD for three months prior to your application and throughout the entire immigration process. Provide bank statement(s) including all transactions, and/or term deposits, covering the period 24‐July, 2016 to15‐Nov.,2016.
Provide a copy of your Settlement Plan.
Work Experience
The work experience documents provided do not state the duties you performed as a Officer and Executive Officer. Please provide a reference letter from the employer that lists all the duties performed in the above listed positions.

for settlement funds: I have $14k+ which covers 3 months on October 24, and around $30K which covers 3 months on November 2,2015. No my question is whether they would accept it. I do have my provident fund statement dated June 30,2016 which covers my financial requirement if it is considered. Should I send my pf statement as a part of my settlement fund?

For Work experience: They are asking for a reference letter from the employer. I don't understand what they are looking for as i have already submitted experience certificate from my employer.

can any senior help me in this regard?
Dear Kamrulchy,

Regarding your query for reference letter, please note that joining letters, experience letters are different than reference letter. CIC have specific format for reference letter to get from employer. I would suggest you do some research on the same, prepare it on your own and ask the employer to sign it (if they trust you or you can get it done).

Reference letter contains all the positions you held at the company with your wages and hours of work you worked. Also, it will contain your job duties too.

I hope this clarifies your query.

Regards,
Parth

Kamrulchy

Nov 8, 2016
parthvdesai said:
Dear Kamrulchy,

Regarding your query for reference letter, please note that joining letters, experience letters are different than reference letter. CIC have specific format for reference letter to get from employer. I would suggest you do some research on the same, prepare it on your own and ask the employer to sign it (if they trust you or you can get it done).

Reference letter contains all the positions you held at the company with your wages and hours of work you worked. Also, it will contain your job duties too.

I hope this clarifies your query.

Regards,
Parth
Thanks Parthvdesai for your quick comments.

SINP is asking me to Provide bank statement(s) including all transactions, and/or term deposits, covering the period 24‐July, 2016 to15‐Nov.,2016. Does any body have idea about settlement fund whether SINP considers provident fund (PF) and government saving certificate (GSC) as settlement fund? If so,How can I send that as PF and GSC does not have any monthly or periodical statement. I need $18,617.00 for settlement fund. I have $14K which is 3 months old before application and $30K which becomes 3 months after 9 days of application. If SINP consider PF, my fund covering 3 months limitation would be more than enough.

Let me know anybody has any idea? Thanks

racabu

Oct 26, 2016
Sao Paulo, SP - Brazil
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo - BR
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
IELTS Request
sent with original package
File Transfer...
Not Informed
Med's Request
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
16-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
NOC 2171
Application Received: Oct 24, 2016
In Process: Oct 31, 2016
Funds Conversion: Oct 24, 2016
Nominated: Nov 18, 2016
Documents Asked: Bachelor transcript / Proof of Funds

Can't even believe!

sumeetjathoul

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
10-01-2017
racabu said:
NOC 2171
In Process: Oct 31, 2016
Funds Conversion: Oct 24, 2016
Documents Asked: Bachelor transcript / Proof of Funds

Can't even believe!
Congratulations :)

Moore

Nov 4, 2016
Just got my nomination certificate
;D
NOC 2231
In Process: Nov 8, 2016
Funds Conversion: Nov 15, 2016

So so happy.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day people.
I have a friend who was nominated for the Occupation In Demand stream yesterday ; 18th November, 2016. He applied on the 24th of October under the Civil Engineering Technologist occupation. Can he still apply under the Express Entry stream , though, he already got the nomination letter for Occupation In Demand?