+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID 24th OCT 2016 - Connect here

zareer

Jan 12, 2016
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
It could be a problem because if your SSC and HSC endorsed as Muhammad then obviously on bachelors degree or masters the same name is mentioned. And only initial ex. Md is mentioned on passport then it could be an issue. So what I would suggest you is better to ask saskatchewan as mentioned by ashuindian.

Hope this helps.
thanks a;; for your response

jrpattabhi

Sep 21, 2015
Hi Friends---when it comes to POF, i've some querys.

My wife is also Applicant for sinp(not principal applicant)
Can i show her CPF(Contributory Provident Funds) as my POF ?
Im showing my 50% of funds..and remaining % pof showing from her A/C( CPF-Contributory Provident Funds).

Replay is highly appreciated.

janasj

Oct 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can. As long as it has been in the CPF for 3 months you can show it as POF.

jrpattabhi said:
Hi Friends---when it comes to POF, i've some querys.

My wife is also Applicant for sinp(not principal applicant)
Can i show her CPF(Contributory Provident Funds) as my POF ?
Im showing my 50% of funds..and remaining % pof showing from her A/C( CPF-Contributory Provident Funds).

Replay is highly appreciated.

jrpattabhi

Sep 21, 2015
janasj said:
Yes you can. As long as it has been in the CPF for 3 months you can show it as POF.

Thanks for Repy...CPF is belongs to my wife, however naminee name is myne.
can i show it as POF.

Angelimi

Oct 30, 2016
Angelimi said:
Thanks for the prompt response.
someone just told me that if the RSA account is used for POF they will ask to provide official statement for funds that are accessible upon
termination of employment, and exactly what portion/amount of the fund is accessible and transferable.

is this correct? how can one go about this?

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Angelimi said:
someone just told me that if the RSA account is used for POF they will ask to provide official statement for funds that are accessible upon
termination of employment, and exactly what portion/amount of the fund is accessible and transferable.

is this correct? how can one go about this?
Yes they ask about letter from employer that money is easy and how much amount is accessible,so be prepared with that letter

zareer

Jan 12, 2016
i have another query........my wife is principal applicant. her noc code for sinp according in demand list 2221 . is it mandatory experience should from recent years or it could also from past? which is preferable? her recent work experience match with noc 2121. previous experience for 6 years and present 4 years. does she eligible for apply? please give your valuable advice

thanks on advance..........

janasj

Oct 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Work experience should match NOC code. If not then she will not be eligible to get required points (above 60).
You cannot use a different experience or NOC code as it will not meet the OID conditions.

zareer said:
i have another query........my wife is principal applicant. her noc code for sinp according in demand list 2221 . is it mandatory experience should from recent years or it could also from past? which is preferable? her recent work experience match with noc 2121. previous experience for 6 years and present 4 years. does she eligible for apply? please give your valuable advice

thanks on advance..........

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm interested in Saska Provincial Nominee Prog but don't know how to go about it. My NOC is 2281. I did FSW 2014 but was not nominated. Kindly advice thanks.

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
yomifowe said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm interested in Saska Provincial Nominee Prog but don't know how to go about it. My NOC is 2281. I did FSW 2014 but was not nominated. Kindly advice thanks.
Sorry but I think 2281 is not in occupation in demand list

delexy11

Oct 30, 2016
hi guys, i just want to register and i can't even login with the password they gave me. please do you have idea what the problem might be?

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
delexy11 said:
hi guys, i just want to register and i can't even login with the password they gave me. please do you have idea what the problem might be?
You are talking about which website? Please clarify

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
think0911 said:
Google it and goto CIC website and create 1 generic settlement plan
That will work
I have created one from here - [cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index]. After I answer the questions in the wizard like interface, it gives me a set of instructions on different areas such as "Before you leave', 'Crossing the border', 'Laws', 'Housing' etc. Are these instructions/help to settle in Canada, the settlement plan? Should I just scan this webpage, save it as pdf and send it as 'settlement plan'?

Thanks for your answer to this in advance.

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Manvirr said:
I have created one from here - [cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index]. After I answer the questions in the wizard like interface, it gives me a set of instructions on different areas such as "Before you leave', 'Crossing the border', 'Laws', 'Housing' etc. Are these instructions/help to settle in Canada, the settlement plan? Should I just scan this webpage, save it as pdf and send it as 'settlement plan'?

Thanks for your answer to this in advance.
Yes just save that page as PDF and upload it
All the best