+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All,

I sent a mail on Friday, explaining that my application had lasted over a year. In approximately 24 hours, I received a response stating I was ineligible due to the following reasons:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1.You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid, as we could not allocate points for work experience in a field that does not relate to your intended occupation.

2. Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds Additional verification of your funds is required. You must have proof of maintaining $23,542.00 CAD in your account(s) for a minimum of three months prior to your application submission date. These funds must be maintained throughout the entire immigration process. It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have failed the work experience and skilled worker points criteria. Work Experience Credentials.

3. You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. The SINP requires that your work experience be related to the occupation you chose as your intended occupation NOC. Our assessment of your duties preformed during the 10 years prior to application shows that they were not related to your intended occupation NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers. Your duties more closely related to those of a Financial auditors and accountants or Banking credit and other investment manger.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My questions are

A) Should I respond to this? How and what do I say?

B) How do I reapply for ITA?

Thanks
1. Your NOC must match your education & work experience. You are trying to downplay your credentials as you really are NOC 1111. And that NOC is ineligible Too many people trying to select 1311 and they are really accountants. Dont know your education but for 1311, the education level is high school & a diploma not university education. Your work experience outlines an accountant’s duties. If you can show why you chose the NOC & not 1111 then reapply.

AM2CAD

Oct 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2020
Passport Req..
02-06-2022
I submitted my PR application with SINP nomination.
This group was helpful a lot for the SINP ITA members of Oct 2019. Thanks a lot guys.
Please let me know if there is any appropriate group after PR application submission.

Reactions: shank15

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I submitted my PR application with SINP nomination.
This group was helpful a lot for the SINP ITA members of Oct 2019. Thanks a lot guys.
Please let me know if there is any appropriate group after PR application submission.
when u submitted and when u get AOR?

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am happy to share with you that my application is nominated today, here is my timeline

SINP-Express Entry
NOC-1225
Invitation received : 7th October 2020
Application submitted : 12th October, 2020
Application in process: Never
Application Nomination: 26th October, 2020

It's very quick with one month and 13 day. Best of luck everybody.

I have a question? when is the next round of invitation by CIC in Federal Express.
Great to see someone in SINP with my noc , all the best

Reactions: Earlybird

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
No, i haven’t. I’m still waiting for may renewed passport. It’s expiring in Feb 2021. So i have to renew it first before i reapply again to avoid hassles. I cannot also create a new OASIS profile since i’m receiving an error “passport number is already used in another oasis profile” i dont know how to fix it first
Please send them a mail..they will delete the old profile and help us to create a new one. I had the same error and rectified it.

Reactions: janbeatrice