Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys! I have a question, can we use multiple bank accounts as proof of funds? I have 2 bank accounts and when you combine those, the amounts will meet the required funds. Thank you!

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi guys! I have a question, can we use multiple bank accounts as proof of funds? I have 2 bank accounts and when you combine those, the amounts will meet the required funds. Thank you!
yes you can show multiple banks accounts.

• Love
Reactions: janbeatrice

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
yes you can show multiple banks accounts.
Thank you!! My application was sent back as ineligible :( due to the funds as I expected since I submitted the 3mos before submission was not met. Im also hoping that the exchange rate of CAD will remain low so my 1yr POF will still be valid. I added a few amount on mu existing but I am not sure if I will need to wait another 3mos before I reapply (that’ll be in March 2021)

Reactions: binder1232

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I sent my paper based application documents in Aug 2020 and it reach as per courier in end of august 2020

I have filled webform that my application is received or not and get reply same third time as

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We are making all the necessary efforts to process applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

what to do please guide anyone can?

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I sent my paper based application documents in Aug 2020 and it reach as per courier in end of august 2020

I have filled webform that my application is received or not and get reply same third time as

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We are making all the necessary efforts to process applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

what to do please guide anyone can?
It can be tracked through the courier company you used. They will be able to tell who signed for it assuming it has gotten there.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
It can be tracked through the courier company you used. They will be able to tell who signed for it assuming it has gotten there.
As per tracking it shows delivered and sign as handwritten words CQ SS like that....
but it is still not in list of IRCC.....

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
Can anyone help me to know whether money in Share's is considered as POF. and I how would rate of exchange consider I mean I am having 780000 in my account for 5 months, should I increase my fund? I am going alone no dependent,

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Thank you!! My application was sent back as ineligible :( due to the funds as I expected since I submitted the 3mos before submission was not met. Im also hoping that the exchange rate of CAD will remain low so my 1yr POF will still be valid. I added a few amount on mu existing but I am not sure if I will need to wait another 3mos before I reapply (that’ll be in March 2021)
Have u received ITA again?

Sidrakh

Dec 11, 2020
Looks like some issues at my application end. It doesnt show my submit button anymore but still gives an option to upload additional document. At the sometime, it shows waiting on applicant in Summary Status. Should i write to SINP ??
Was you issue resolved.Mine is the same case

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Have u received ITA again?
No, i haven’t. I’m still waiting for may renewed passport. It’s expiring in Feb 2021. So i have to renew it first before i reapply again to avoid hassles. I cannot also create a new OASIS profile since i’m receiving an error “passport number is already used in another oasis profile” i dont know how to fix it first

Loladius

Nov 19, 2019
Hello All,

I sent a mail on Friday, explaining that my application had lasted over a year. In approximately 24 hours, I received a response stating I was ineligible due to the following reasons:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1.You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid, as we could not allocate points for work experience in a field that does not relate to your intended occupation.

2. Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds Additional verification of your funds is required. You must have proof of maintaining $23,542.00 CAD in your account(s) for a minimum of three months prior to your application submission date. These funds must be maintained throughout the entire immigration process. It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have failed the work experience and skilled worker points criteria. Work Experience Credentials.

3. You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. The SINP requires that your work experience be related to the occupation you chose as your intended occupation NOC. Our assessment of your duties preformed during the 10 years prior to application shows that they were not related to your intended occupation NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers. Your duties more closely related to those of a Financial auditors and accountants or Banking credit and other investment manger.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My questions are

A) Should I respond to this? How and what do I say?

B) How do I reapply for ITA?

Thanks

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hello All,

I sent a mail on Friday, explaining that my application had lasted over a year. In approximately 24 hours, I received a response stating I was ineligible due to the following reasons:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1.You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid, as we could not allocate points for work experience in a field that does not relate to your intended occupation.

2. Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds Additional verification of your funds is required. You must have proof of maintaining $23,542.00 CAD in your account(s) for a minimum of three months prior to your application submission date. These funds must be maintained throughout the entire immigration process. It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have failed the work experience and skilled worker points criteria. Work Experience Credentials.

3. You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. The SINP requires that your work experience be related to the occupation you chose as your intended occupation NOC. Our assessment of your duties preformed during the 10 years prior to application shows that they were not related to your intended occupation NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers. Your duties more closely related to those of a Financial auditors and accountants or Banking credit and other investment manger.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My questions are

A) Should I respond to this? How and what do I say?

B) How do I reapply for ITA?

Thanks
It is really disappointing. In my point of view, you should reapply rather there revaluation request which takes around two years. For this you have to wait one or two working days and apply through online system. But before apply kindly evaluate NOCs

NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers.
Financial auditors and accountants or
Banking credit and other investment manger.

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
I am new here and I will appreciate support from anyone.

I have written my IELTS and I got 876.57. I have masters degree in Economics Education. My experience has been in teaching and what I would have considered my NOC is in exclusion list. Age is not on my side, likewise my husband. We have 3 children and they sing and pray relocation to Canada every day. The oldest is 10. I need advice on how to choose NOC because this worries me out now. If there are other pathways that I can explore, kindly advice me. I am 38 years.
Hello funmi, try link me up on 2347039197008. Let's run minds