+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Mine too. still IP submitted Dec 23

In another forum I belong, someone who submitted Dec 10 and was IP since Feb. just got nominated. Lets keep hope alive.

Makky

Feb 3, 2018
In God I trust
Someone please guide.
I got an ADR requesting that I provide my relative's RENEWED PR OR CITIZENSHIP CARD (I claimed points for relative and as at the time I submitted, her PR Card was still valid).
Her PR expired last month and she's yet to apply for citizenship. What will we do as I have about a week to respond.
What other document can one present in place of expired PR/no citizenship card yet?
Seniors, Please guide

awley

Mar 13, 2019
yes, me too, submitted adr on 9 sep, after 15 sep it went to submitted past due date, now recently like urs i showed submitted
Same here too, I won't be surprised if it's the same officer handling our application. The wait is so frustrating. If I may ask has there been any changes to your settlement funds?

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Same here too, I won't be surprised if it's the same officer handling our application. The wait is so frustrating. If I may ask has there been any changes to your settlement funds?
no change to settlement funds, all intact, what about ur timeline, wen did u submit ADR