+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Brother no update on my file. It will change by this week. Normally it take 2-5 days after submission of ADR but at the safe side you also emailed them about the information of documents submission and status.
It's been 6 days since submission, I'm thinking the delay could be because of new month.

In the ADR Letter, they mentioned to refrain oneself from emailing them regarding application status as it may cause delays, which is why I've avoided contacting them directly. The last time I've emailed them was back in early July.

Hoping all of us 2019 applicants get positive news soon.

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
It's been 6 days since submission, I'm thinking the delay could be because of new month.

In the ADR Letter, they mentioned to refrain oneself from emailing them regarding application status as it may cause delays, which is why I've avoided contacting them directly. The last time I've emailed them was back in early July.

Hoping all of us 2019 applicants get positive news soon.
Brother the only thing we have to do is wait. In sha ALLAH we get good news soon. You know my ADR status is Submitted Past due date from 24 June and file in process from 14 May

• Wow
Reactions: shank15

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

After sending application by courier to IRCC how many days it will take to come in their system?

I submitted and as per courier it reached on 27th August, 2020 but got reply that yet not in their system

Can anyone guide what to understand? either courier not delivered or it takes time to come in IRCC system?

Thanks

RNMayur

Dec 29, 2019
Dear All,

Greeting of the day,

First of all, Congratulation to "ALL who have received Nomination" & All the best for those who are eagerly waiting for ADR & Nomination, hope everyone will get good news soon.

This group is quite informative and i have just gone through all chats may be someone can help me with information in this situation

My File Details are as follow

NOC : 0711
Category : EE
ITA Received : 17th Oct 2019
Application Submitted : 13th Dec 2019
AOR date : 14th Dec 2019
ADR Received : 15th June 2020( POF, POE - proof of employment)
ADR Submitted : 13th July 2020
Nomination Received : 31st Aug 2020

Applied through Authorize representative,
(my wife is a primary applicant)

Now the situation is our IELTS Expired on 2nd of Aug 2020. Hence our Express Entry Profile is invalid & also expired after 12 month i.e. on 28th of Aug 2020.

As per SINP & IRCC we have to accept the nomination within 30 days. But Due to Covid pandemic there were no IELTS centers are operational especially in Mumbai. So we were unable to appear for exam & the latest day we received is for 17th Sept 2020. We will get the result latest by 30th Sept 2020.

In Nomination letter they mention that Nomination is Valid till 28th of Feb 2021.

Please guide what we can do best in this situation to accept nomination & received CRS 600 points in EE profile.

Awaiting for Expert Advise & valuable inputs

Thank you,

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Dear All,

Greeting of the day,

First of all, Congratulation to "ALL who have received Nomination" & All the best for those who are eagerly waiting for ADR & Nomination, hope everyone will get good news soon.

This group is quite informative and i have just gone through all chats may be someone can help me with information in this situation

Now the situation is our IELTS Expired on 2nd of Aug 2020. Hence our Express Entry Profile is invalid & also expired after 12 month i.e. on 28th of Aug 2020.

As per SINP & IRCC we have to accept the nomination within 30 days. But Due to Covid pandemic there were no IELTS centers are operational especially in Mumbai. So we were unable to appear for exam & the latest day we received is for 17th Sept 2020. We will get the result latest by 30th Sept 2020.

In Nomination letter they mention that Nomination is Valid till 28th of Feb 2021.

Please guide what we can do best in this situation to accept nomination & received CRS 600 points in EE profile.

Thank you,

For now, don't worry about the nomination. Go ahead and do the IELTS as you planed. Once that is out, send an email attaching your nomination certificate to SINP telling them you now have a new profile and the old one was exported hence you couldn't accept the old nomination. Explain that you had to do a new IELTS and provide your new EE number and job seeker code. They will re-nominate you immediately.

Reactions: RNMayur

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,

After sending application by courier to IRCC how many days it will take to come in their system?

I submitted and as per courier it reached on 27th August, 2020 but got reply that yet not in their system

Can anyone guide what to understand? either courier not delivered or it takes time to come in IRCC system?

Thanks

You are looking at let's say 2-3 months depending on the COVID slow down, it could be more. Just ignore the application and take your mind off it.

Sep 3, 2020
Guys just to inform you all , my application finally moved to In process today after 6 months for NOC code 6221. It seems 6 months is the current average waiting period for application to move from received to in process status for popular NOC codes
Hello, how are you. Whats your status for the now code 6221

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dear All,

Greeting of the day,

Thank you,
Congratulations on the SINP nomination!

I think you should write an email to SINP explaining your situation. Also, should call them. You'll get a solution.

Reactions: RNMayur

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Same here..
Submitted in November, IP since December
Invoice tab reappeared yesterday, any idea if this means something?
1311 here. We have the same timeline. But my invoice tab disappeared last Aug 9, and it’s still missing :(

RNMayur

Dec 29, 2019
For now, don't worry about the nomination. Go ahead and do the IELTS as you planed. Once that is out, send an email attaching your nomination certificate to SINP telling them you now have a new profile and the old one was exported hence you couldn't accept the old nomination. Explain that you had to do a new IELTS and provide your new EE number and job seeker code. They will re-nominate you immediately.
Thank you for your feedback