+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
ok. In
My adr it was categorically mentioned, second reference letter signed by another person
When did you submit your ADR?
Also, my invoice tab is missing. Didn't check whether it was there or not before submitting my ADR. I'm sure I won't get any sleep tonight.

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Same here..
Submitted in November, IP since December
Invoice tab reappeared yesterday, any idea if this means something?
Mine is IP since July, no ADR, no movement in invoice tab... nothing yet!
The reappearance of invoice tab might mean either Nomination is on the way or an ADR..

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
For soft landing, only main applicant can go and complete the formalities or entire family is needed? How much time is given to dependents to physically come to Canada?
Hi, i have read this somewhere on Canada.ca that if required, Principal can land and family can follow later, but it should not be vice versa, so Principal needs to land first and not the family, i will suggest to check the IRCC website for more clarity on time frame and technical issues attached to it.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, i have read this somewhere on Canada.ca that if required, Principal can land and family can follow later, but it should not be vice versa, so Principal needs to land first and not the family, i will suggest to check the IRCC website for more clarity on time frame and technical issues attached to it.
Sure, thank you.

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
Dear All,

Is their anyone who submitted their application in Jan'20 for SINP or got the ITA in Nov'19 through EE.
My details-
NOC Code-0601
ITA received through EE profile on Nov 12th 2019
Submitted application on 10th Jan 2020
status changed to in process on 25th Aug'20.
Hoping for the best & wishing everyone here success.

Regards
V

Reactions: NyashadzaShe