+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I don’t understand, if a person is deputed in US but parent company is still the same like after his project is done he will return back to India for the same company then still he can issue the letter. His designation will not change because of deputation in India. Moreover if this is related to your current employment then you can reach your HR or any other colleague to issue it.
Also if it’s related to previous employment then I won’t get another letter until specifically asked by IRCC.
This is for current employment. Company won't issue the letter. For SINP, this colleague of mine was in India and provided me with notarized work reference letter in Dec'19. He moved to the US on deputation for a project in Jan'20 and is expected to stay in the US for some years.

I got SINP nomination in July'20 and now I have to submit docs for EE ITA. As his last reference letter was until Dec'19, I'm thinking to get a fresh one from him again to cover the period from Jan'20 till date. And so the question is about the process to get the work reference notorized in the US.

How to get a doc/work reference letter notarized in the US?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
This is for current employment. Company won't issue the letter. For SINP, this colleague of mine was in India and provided me with notarized work reference letter in Dec'19. He moved to the US on deputation for a project in Jan'20 and is expected to stay in the US for some years.

I got SINP nomination in July'20 and now I have to submit docs for EE ITA. As his last reference letter was until Dec'19, I'm thinking to get a fresh one from him again to cover the period from Jan'20 till date. And so the question is about the process to get the work reference notorized in the US.

How to get a doc/work reference letter notarized in the US?
Ohh! Now I got you :) to get document notarized in US, he simply has to take the document along with his photo I’d which could be driving license, state I’d or passport, to his nearest UPS office or to the bank where he has his salary account. If he goes to UPS office which is post office he may have to pay some fees like $7-$8 per page. However with the bank he can get it for free. Also if he plans to go to the bank ask him to call bank and take apt specifically for notary as there are certain times in a day notary is done which depends on the officer availability.
Let me know if you have any other question.

Reactions: Ufuoma and leobeni

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Ohh! Now I got you :) to get document notarized in US, he simply has to take the document along with his photo I’d which could be driving license, state I’d or passport, to his nearest UPS office or to the bank where he has his salary account. If he goes to UPS office which is post office he may have to pay some fees like $7-$8 per page. However with the bank he can get it for free. Also if he plans to go to the bank ask him to call bank and take apt specifically for notary as there are certain times in a day notary is done which depends on the officer availability.
Let me know if you have any other question.
Thanks.. this helps!

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
All,

Just to let you know that i landed and back to my country today, if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks.
Congratulations once again. May I ask if soft landing is compulsory or we can go oncee as a family

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Congratulations once again. May I ask if soft landing is compulsory or we can go once as a family
Of cos you can go together with your family at once. Soft landing is just for people that have things that need to be sorted out before landing finally.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
All,

Just to let you know that i landed and back to my country today, if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks.
For soft landing, only main applicant can go and complete the formalities or entire family is needed? How much time is given to dependents to physically come to Canada?

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
The anxiety is killing me. Submitted my ADR on 28th Aug. Summary still says "Waiting on Applicant" but status says "Submitted".
It seems it hasn't been picked up by an Officer yet. Hoping to see movement in my file soon.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
The anxiety is killing me. Submitted my ADR on 28th Aug. Summary still says "Waiting on Applicant" but status says "Submitted".
It seems it hasn't been picked up by an Officer yet. Hoping to see movement in my file soon.
what was your adr for ?

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
2nd Reference Letter, TAX, Pension, Medical Insurance, and other supporting documents such as emails.
I got the same ADR. Did you get the same reference letter signed from other person or you changed the content of the letter also

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I got the same ADR. Did you get the same reference letter signed from other person or you changed the content of the letter also
Changed the content. Didn't know getting the same letter signed by another person was an option.

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
For soft landing, only main applicant can go and complete the formalities or entire family is needed? How much time is given to dependents to physically come to Canada?
I belive its complete family, since card will be issued to everyone. Still open for correction if i am wrong.