+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Ralphmore84

Aug 23, 2020
Good day All,pls I got ADR and have submitted the requested docements asked, but my application page is showing *waiting on applicant* but the ADR page shows *submitted*.pls for those that have submitted ADR, pls is this normal or is there a button I have not clicked or submitted.

Reactions: Adesewa B

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Good day All,pls I got ADR and have submitted the requested docements asked, but my application page is showing *waiting on applicant* but the ADR page shows *submitted*.pls for those that have submitted ADR, pls is this normal or is there a button I have not clicked or submitted.
Hi
I want to believe you must have submitted during the weekend.
If I'm right then:
The application page is to be updated by the processing officer, who will just be resuming on a weekday.
While the ADR page is auto responsive, once you submit any documents required it changes to "Submitted" and remains like that till the deadline date before changing to "submitted past due date"
So expect your application page changing back to in process soon.

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I got same issue. Emailed them and found below reponse.

Thank you for your email.

Please note when submitting documents in response to the SINP request, your online application status “Waiting on Applicant”, will not change until we have received and assessed the new information submitted. If any additional documents or information is required, or once a final decision is made, you will be notified by email

Reactions: shank15

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi Syed, for ADR1, current employer second reference. Did you provide the same content on Letter head of the company by different person in company or just an email with same content by different person in company ?

For previous employer which is closed. Did you provide any affidavite mentioning your job responsibilities and mentioning company is closed ??

I am in same situation like you and your urgent reply will help me a lot.
@Syed250 plz help on above.

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Yes, it is normal. It will change from waiting on applicant to in process in a day.

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Hello Friends, Again this week's clock started ticking for SINP nominations. I pray and hope many to get nominations this week.
In Jesus Name. Amen

Reactions: Sheild129

rezwanewu

Dec 25, 2018
My SINP -EE profile was launched last year but recently my passport got expired & this passport info is there at my profile.
Will it cause any prob to receive ITA if my Score qualifies for receiving ITA ?? My passport renewal is under process & will receive new passport after September due to covid situation ...

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
My SINP -EE profile was launched last year but recently my passport got expired & this passport info is there at my profile.
Will it cause any prob to receive ITA if my Score qualifies for receiving ITA ?? My passport renewal is under process & will receive new passport after September due to covid situation ...
No problems at all, you can always send them a mail to update your details.

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Would you mind sharing your timeline? ODI OR EE?

Ralphmore84

Aug 23, 2020
Hi
I want to believe you must have submitted during the weekend.
If I'm right then:
The application page is to be updated by the processing officer, who will just be resuming on a weekday.
While the ADR page is auto responsive, once you submit any documents required it changes to "Submitted" and remains like that till the deadline date before changing to "submitted past due date"
So expect your application page changing back to in process soon.
Thank you