+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
hello,
we should print application forms in ink jet or laser jet ?

in ink jet
quality is god but fear of moisture or any wet things touch then it will spread...
while laser print is not visible properly by default form is like that...

Advise please...
Do you have to submit hard copies of the forms?

Whichever print option your select, ensure the printouts are handled carefully and secure them in good folder/envelope.

Btw - my experience with laser is good. No issues encountered.

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have submitted my ADR last december 2019, the status is still “submitted”. May file is “in process” since December. Last week, my invoice tab went missing, and until now it is missing. :(

Is the ADR status supposed to change??

MarJam2020

May 10, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-07-2020
Nomination.....
12-08-2020
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Hello Marjaam - What exactly they asked as part of ADR? Can you please copy paste that for this forum.
They asked to see official monthly statements for one particular account. They wanted the months from 3 months before we submitted the application to the most recent month (August). Thats all

MarJam2020

May 10, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-07-2020
Nomination.....
12-08-2020
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Dear MarJam. Congratulations!! Can you give me your cell number so that I can connect with you on this. I am happy to see that you got nomination.

So you mean to say that your POF was not there 3 months before you submitted the application. I have also the same scenario where 40% of my funds I have shown as Gift deed from my father in law to my wife and have given all documentation with affidavit. Basically this 40% amount has not been in the account for 3 months when I submitted my application. Rest 60% of the amount I have shown from my PF statements. Will that work for me as well?

Mine IELTS also got expired and not able to give new IELTS due to Covid situation. Need to see how they will send the Nomination as few folks got nomination on email and they asked to give the new EE profile so that they can send the 600 points on that profile.

Though I have new EE profile already created but I will show them when they will give nomination. IELTS in my new EE profile has CLB 7 as I got the SINP Invitation with CLB 8 .

Mine is 14th Dec 2019 - AR
2nd June - IP
No updates after that.. I have seen that one tab got disappeared from some days - MOVE to PART 1 of application( This tab is not coming now) Any idea of this or anyone face same issue. I have now 3 tabs on the page.. IN process, Invoice and Correspondences.
NOC -2171
Yes they werent there for 3 months prior, however I submitted proof that the funds werent borrowed (gift deeds, car sale etc). Your letter of explanation needs to outline everything clearly and all will be well. At the end of the day the immigration officer is a human being, be honest and clear in your explanation.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Do you have to submit hard copies of the forms?

Whichever print option your select, ensure the printouts are handled carefully and secure them in good folder/envelope.

Btw - my experience with laser is good. No issues encountered.

Quality of print was not proper visible in laser because in form font are small and not bold...
but inkjet quality is better...

I already submitted with inkjet... in plastic cover and even courier people also used plastic bag

Reactions: leobeni