+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I got one link of merger online. I guess screen shot of the same & link of that online merger details will work. Tell me one more thing, I have some old work related mails saved with me. Should I attach those work emails as well. If yes then how can I share those emails with SINP
Provide as much documentation you can to support your letter of explanation. All the emails that you have are very supportive documents. Just take printout of those emails and scan them back in pdf format. Name all your pdfs in meaningful manner.

Reactions: Vikr

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
If the supervisor I worked for is retired, can I get a reference letter from him now? Will
the reference letter be valid?
Yes as long as you can provide supporting docs from him (id, joining, relieving letter etc) that he/she worked in the firm while you were there.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
hello,
we should print application forms in ink jet or laser jet ?

in ink jet
quality is god but fear of moisture or any wet things touch then it will spread...
while laser print is not visible properly by default form is like that...

Advise please...

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Same case here, my company from 2008 to 2013 is closed. For which i get ADR to attach docs for employment proof. I have attached Bank Statement, Form 16 and PF Statement for all 5 years. Will this suffice their requirements ? I am not able to locate salary slip of this company.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Provide as much documentation you can to support your letter of explanation. All the emails that you have are very supportive documents. Just take printout of those emails and scan them back in pdf format. Name all your pdfs in meaningful manner.
as per my adr, I’m supposed to submit second reference letter & payslips supplemented by bank statement or any other documents which can further show my gainful experience in the 3 companies for which i have claimed experience. Second, I have to submit my updated settlement funds from 14th sept to till date. I just want to ask you. Should I submit all my relevant documents pertaining to my 3 employers in one combined PDF for each employer or submit each document in form of pdf individually related to my each employer Please suggest..

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
as per my adr, I’m supposed to submit second reference letter & payslips supplemented by bank statement or any other documents which can further show my gainful experience in the 3 companies for which i have claimed experience. Second, I have to submit my updated settlement funds from 14th sept to till date. I just want to ask you. Should I submit all my relevant documents pertaining to my 3 employers in one combined PDF for each employer or submit each document in form of pdf individually related to my each employer Please suggest..
I would suggest you to group all documents logically employer wise and give relevant a name to the document. For example merge all payslips into one pdf and name something like employer1_All_available_payslips, employer1_all_years_taxDovuments, employer2_all_available_payslips Etc and do this for each type of document.

Reactions: Sospecial

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Need help urgently..got an ADR..
They are asking for pension statement showing the employer is contributing for retirement savings...but I am getting a consolidated salary..what kind of certificate I should get from my employer..need guidance on language..

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
They are asking for pension statement showing the employer is contributing for retirement savings...but I am getting a consolidated salary..what kind of certificate I should get from my employer..need guidance on language..
A little more clarity is needed. Does your employer deduct pf from your salary and contribute from his side too in your pf account ?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
If, by law, your company is not obligated to contribute to your PF, then get a letter from HR stating the reason for company to not contribute to your PF.

All the best