+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
thanks Gourav, I wish the same for you and everyone. I just want to know, did you just submit your pf statement which is available online or you got some certificate of balance from pf office on their letter head.
Some folks mentioned that online statements will work. For me physical copy is difficult as my PF office is in Tambram. TN. Not possible for me to travel from Delhi to Chennai in this situation. I will add PF online statements only and I hope it should work.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
thanks Gourav, I wish the same for you and everyone. I just want to know, did you just submit your pf statement which is available online or you got some certificate of balance from pf office on their letter head.
Vikram -You can send the request to the concerned officer in email and they may send the PF certificate online. I just did for my PF office and tagged them on twitter as well, They just send me an message that they will give it on Monday. Amazed to see the prompt reply on weekend. You can also send email and see if you can get it via email as it is not advised to go to their office in Covid situation by government.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Vikram -You can send the request to the concerned officer in email and they may send the PF certificate online. I just did for my PF office and tagged them on twitter as well, They just send me an message that they will give it on Monday. Amazed to see the prompt reply on weekend. You can also send email and see if you can get it via email as it is not advised to go to their office in Covid situation by government.
I have done the same 2-3 days back but no one replied.

Seyi1069

Aug 7, 2020
You have to inform the province and get an updated provincial nomination letter. You dont require your spouse IELTS or ECA but you have to submit all other documents like updated Proof of Funds, Marriage certificate, birth certificate and copy of the spouse passport.
Please what if the status changes to married after submitting ircc (ee) application? Do we still have to inform the province?

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Thank you for your
Dont worry about it. Once you've had your funds maintained post submission of application you will be fine. I didnt have my funds in accounts for the full 3 months prior to submitting however I had provided a LOE and proof of the source of funds (car sale agreement, Gift deeds etc). They requested an update on my proof of funds 8 months later which I provided and we got the nomination a few days later.
thanks @marjam for this comforting message. I hope I get as lucky as you.
I submitted my ADR on Aug 11 and I’m still waiting to see my status to change from “in process “ to nominated

please how long did you wait after submitting ADR to get nominated

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Thank you for your

thanks @marjam for this comforting message. I hope I get as lucky as you.
I submitted my ADR on Aug 11 and I’m still waiting to see my status to change from “in process “ to nominated

please how long did you wait after submitting ADR to get nominated
Did you check your invoice tab, is it there or disappeared?

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
Please what if the status changes to married after submitting ircc (ee) application? Do we still have to inform the province?
You need to update your EE profile and write a mail to SINP (attach marriage certificate) and inform them about your marital status.

They will update your SINP profile.

Reactions: Seyi1069

Sospecial

Aug 14, 2020
Please l need clarification on my application by experienced members of this forum; Below is my timeline:
ITA - Oct 17, 2019
Last four digits of App No - 3748
NOC- 1114
Submission - Nov 30, 2019
AR - Dec 1, 2019
In Process - Jan 2020
ADR - March 27, 2020
Submission of ADR - May 6, 2020
Submitted new express entry details due to ielts expiration - June 15
Invoice tab disappeared - July
Sent a mail on status update - PIU responded on July 22 that it is in process
Invoice tab reappeared on Aug 11
Still expecting feedback
Seriously concerned because some people that got ITA after me have got their nomination.

Reactions: Muhammad Jawad

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Please l need clarification on my application by experienced members of this forum; Below is my timeline:
ITA - Oct 17, 2019
NOC- 1114
AR - Dec 1, 2019
In Process - Jan 2020
ADR - March 27, 2020
Still expecting feedback
Seriously concerned because some people that got ITA after me have got their nomination.
what was your ADR about?

awanmj

Aug 16, 2020
Dear Members,

I submitted my application on SINP website on 13th August 2020 with total points 70 under SINP International Skilled Workers- EE. Latest draw held on 14th August and they invited people with the minimum score of 69. My NOC is 1225 which is included in their required NOCs. However, i have not received an ITA yet. I am really worried, can anyone please suggest me what should i do? Should i wait for the weekend and then call or email them? What could be the possible reason of not getting ITA?

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019
Dear Members,

I submitted my application on SINP website on 13th August 2020 with total points 70 under SINP International Skilled Workers- EE. Latest draw held on 14th August and they invited people with the minimum score of 69. My NOC is 1225 which is included in their required NOCs. However, i have not received an ITA yet. I am really worried, can anyone please suggest me what should i do? Should i wait for the weekend and then call or email them? What could be the possible reason of not getting ITA?
If you are using gmail, make sure you check the spam folder. My ITA email ended up in the spam folder and I didn't notice it for days

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
ITA - Oct 17, 2019
NOC- 1114
AR - Dec 1, 2019
In Process - Jan 2020
ADR - March 27, 2020
Still expecting feedback
Not to worry as lot of Nov and Dec applicants are still waiting for nomination or updates from them. They must be clearing backlog in the month of August.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Dear Members,

Juts log in to your Oasis account and check if there are new sections opened for your to submit and also make sure to check the correspondence section. Sometimes your email end up in junk and I have seen people deleting those email without noticing it.

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Did you check your invoice tab, is it there or disappeared?
It wasn’t for a while, and then it came back after a day ... and my application status went to “in process” and nothing else since then

Reactions: Seyi1069