+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Guys, how much time it takes to change status from Waiting on Applicant to Processing after submision of ADR ? Mine is still showing waiting on Applicant. Its been 2 days post submision of docs.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, how much time it takes to change status from Waiting on Applicant to Processing after submision of ADR ? Mine is still showing waiting on Applicant. Its been 2 days post submision of docs.
Mine went into in process instantly, as soon as I submitted the ADR documents and refreshed the page , status updated to in process.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Mine went into in process instantly, as soon as I submitted the ADR documents and refreshed the page , status updated to in process.
Also I just now notice invoice tab is not present, I remember it seeing between in process status and view my correspondence option. Please correct me if I’m looking at the wrong location for invoice tab.

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Looks like some issues at my application end. It doesnt show my submit button anymore but still gives an option to upload additional document. At the sometime, it shows waiting on applicant in Summary Status. Should i write to SINP ??

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
Looks like some issues at my application end. It doesnt show my submit button anymore but still gives an option to upload additional document. At the sometime, it shows waiting on applicant in Summary Status. Should i write to SINP ??
When I submitted my ADR my whole page was messed up and still showing I had an ADR that I hadn’t submitted. I decided to email SINP and they replied that they can see I’ve uploaded 5 documents but if I wanted to upload more I could email it to them so they upload from their end. but since their response isn’t instant my impatient self uploaded all the ADR again so now I have two pages showing the same ADR and status as submitted. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Upload them and submit the required documents again and email them as well.

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
When I submitted my ADR my whole page was messed up and still showing I had an ADR that I hadn’t submitted. I decided to email SINP and they replied that they can see I’ve uploaded 5 documents but if I wanted to upload more I could email it to them so they upload from their end. but since their response isn’t instant my impatient self uploaded all the ADR again so now I have two pages showing the same ADR and status as submitted. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Upload them and submit the required documents again and email them as well.
Problem with me is that Submit option is not avilable any more but it still says waiting on applicant. I can see all docs uploaded by me. Status should have changed to Processing instead of Waiting on Applicant.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Dont worry about it. Once you've had your funds maintained post submission of application you will be fine. I didnt have my funds in accounts for the full 3 months prior to submitting however I had provided a LOE and proof of the source of funds (car sale agreement, Gift deeds etc). They requested an update on my proof of funds 8 months later which I provided and we got the nomination a few days later.
Dear MarJam. Congratulations!! Can you give me your cell number so that I can connect with you on this. I am happy to see that you got nomination.

So you mean to say that your POF was not there 3 months before you submitted the application. I have also the same scenario where 40% of my funds I have shown as Gift deed from my father in law to my wife and have given all documentation with affidavit. Basically this 40% amount has not been in the account for 3 months when I submitted my application. Rest 60% of the amount I have shown from my PF statements. Will that work for me as well?

Mine IELTS also got expired and not able to give new IELTS due to Covid situation. Need to see how they will send the Nomination as few folks got nomination on email and they asked to give the new EE profile so that they can send the 600 points on that profile.

Though I have new EE profile already created but I will show them when they will give nomination. IELTS in my new EE profile has CLB 7 as I got the SINP Invitation with CLB 8 .

Mine is 14th Dec 2019 - AR
2nd June - IP
No updates after that.. I have seen that one tab got disappeared from some days - MOVE to PART 1 of application( This tab is not coming now) Any idea of this or anyone face same issue. I have now 3 tabs on the page.. IN process, Invoice and Correspondences.
NOC -2171

Last edited:

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Correction:

SINP EOI Submitted: September 30, 2019
ITA received: October 2, 2019
Application Submitted: November 30, 2019
Request for Additional Documents: July 29, 2020
Requested Documents Submitted: August 8, 2020
SINP Nomination Received: August 12, 2020
Express Entry FSW ITA: Awaiting next draw
Hello Marjaam - What exactly they asked as part of ADR? Can you please copy paste that for this forum.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Dear MarJam. Congratulations!! Can you give me your cell number so that I can connect with you on this. I am happy to see that you got nomination.

So you mean to say that your POF was not there 3 months before you submitted the application. I have also the same scenario where 40% of my funds I have shown as Gift deed from my father in law to my wife and have given all documentation with affidavit. Basically this 40% amount has not been in the account for 3 months when I submitted my application. Rest 60% of the amount I have shown from my PF statements. Will that work for me as well?

Mine IELTS also got expired and not able to give new IELTS due to Covid situation. Need to see how they will send the Nomination as few folks got nomination on email and they asked to give the new EE profile so that they can send the 600 points on that profile.

Though I have new EE profile already created but I will show them when they will give nomination. IELTS in my new EE profile has CLB 7 as I got the SINP Invitation with CLB 8 .

Mine is 14th Dec 2019 - AR
2nd June - IP
No updates after that..
NOC -2171
Hi Gourav, what doc did you submit against your PF as proof of funds ?

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Hi Gourav, what doc did you submit against your PF as proof of funds ?
Hi Vikram - I submitted Gift deed affidavit which is 40% of POF. Along with that Bank statements of my wife where she got this gift deed from her father. For remaining 60% of the POF, I submitted PF statements. I am praying if they can take gift deed without any issues.

I hope in this situation, it is good that we maintained all these funds during application process. I have now converted this amount to FD and sent them FD certificate in separate email.

What about you? Any other folk who got nomination with not having POF 3 months before submission of application. This will be helpful.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi Vikram - I submitted Gift deed affidavit which is 40% of POF. Along with that Bank statements of my wife where she got this gift deed from her father. For remaining 60% of the POF, I submitted PF statements. I am praying if they can take gift deed without any issues.

I hope in this situation, it is good that we maintained all these funds during application process. I have now converted this amount to FD and sent them FD certificate in separate email.

What about you? Any other folk who got nomination with not having POF 3 months before submission of application. This will be helpful.
Gourav, in our case we had funds in our account 3 months prior to submission of our application. Now got adr regarding updated proof of funds from 14th sept 2019 to till date.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Gourav, in our case we had funds in our account 3 months prior to submission of our application. Now got adr regarding updated proof of funds from 14th sept 2019 to till date.
Then it would be easy for you to give the documentation. You will get nomination soon.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Then it would be easy for you to give the documentation. You will get nomination soon.
thanks Gourav, I wish the same for you and everyone. I just want to know, did you just submit your pf statement which is available online or you got some certificate of balance from pf office on their letter head.