+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
By God's grace I have received my Nomination today from SINP.
Application Submitted- 18 Dec'19
In Process - 15 July'20
ADR - 16 July'20
ADR Submitted - 5 Aug'20
Nomination - 6 Aug'20
Category - Express Entry
NOC - 1212

Thank you to all for your guidance and advise at every step. Pls guide now post nomination.
Congratulations Sandaeep! I am truly happy for you. Thanks for sharing your timelines...

Reactions: Adesewa B

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
Hi guys ,

Finally got a sigh of relief from my end. My application just moved from AR to ADR

I need advise on the ADR please
They are asking for updated POF. I was worried about this earlier because I didn’t maintain the required funds for 3months before my application. My application was submitted Dec 20,2019 and at that time I had only maintained the funds from November 30,2019. The ADR letter is asking me to provide my bank statement from September 20, 2019 - January 1, 2020.

Going by their request I’m afraid that they might reject my application because the funds were not maintained for 3months prior to the date of submission (mine is actually less than one month) however, I have maintained the required balance till date. I don’t know how to handle this situation, please advise.

should I just submit an a bank statement from September 20 - January 1 or should I submitted a statement from September 20 till date just to show that I have continued to maintain the required balance till date (which is well over 3months) ...

I’m actually worried and confused.
Please help me out.
Thanks
I suggest you proceed with your plan to submit the statement from September 20 till date and pray it scales through...! Please keep your hopes up! Wishing you the best!

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
I suggest you proceed with your plan to submit the statement from September 20 till date and pray it scales through...! Please keep your hopes up! Wishing you the best!
Thanks Joza.

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
ITA-----------------------------------------28/11/2019
Application Submitted----------21//12/2019
AOR---------------------------------------21/12/2019
In Process ----------------------------16/06/2020

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
Hi guys ,

Finally got a sigh of relief from my end. My application just moved from AR to ADR

I need advise on the ADR please
They are asking for updated POF. I was worried about this earlier because I didn’t maintain the required funds for 3months before my application. My application was submitted Dec 20,2019 and at that time I had only maintained the funds from November 30,2019. The ADR letter is asking me to provide my bank statement from September 20, 2019 - January 1, 2020.

Going by their request I’m afraid that they might reject my application because the funds were not maintained for 3months prior to the date of submission (mine is actually less than one month) however, I have maintained the required balance till date. I don’t know how to handle this situation, please advise.

should I just submit an a bank statement from September 20 - January 1 or should I submitted a statement from September 20 till date just to show that I have continued to maintain the required balance till date (which is well over 3months) ...

I’m actually worried and confused.
Please help me out.
Thanks
Congratulations!
You can show any of the below funds (If you have those since or before Sept 2019) not necessarily you should have the entire amount in your saving bank. If you are married, you can also show the fund of your Spouse's account and one declaration needs to be submit along with spouse's fund details that you are authorized to use the fund.:-
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance - You can get the current value of your insurance from the Insurance company, if you have any which you have since or before sept 2019.
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds - EPF
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
  • Stocks
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills
Good Luck!

Reactions: Adesewa B and JoZa

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
Here is my timline so far
NOC: 6235
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 18th Dec., 2019
ADR:: (7th July 2020) updated statement of accounts
ADR SUBMISSION: 8th July 2020
INVOICE TAB: OFF then ON
NOMINATION: AWAITING
I'm praying and hopeful, waiting to complete the success story. Ma sha Allah
Did they ask only bank statement ?

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
Congratulations!
You can show any of the below funds (If you have those since or before Sept 2019) not necessarily you should have the entire amount in your saving bank. If you are married, you can also show the fund of your Spouse's account and one declaration needs to be submit along with spouse's fund details that you are authorized to use the fund.:-
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance - You can get the current value of your insurance from the Insurance company, if you have any which you have since or beore sept 2019.
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds - EPF
  • Stocks
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills
Good Luck!
Here's a great new approach to your question @Adesewa B! Including any of these other documents (if available) could completely eliminate your fear of insufficient funds for the required period of time. Cheers

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Congratulations!
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance - You can get the current value of your insurance from the Insurance company, if you have any which you have since or before sept 2019.
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds - EPF
  • Stocks
  • Treasury Bills
Good Luck!
OMG! @ Gurmeet_Kaur, you are a blessing to me. I did not even think about these.

- I just confirmed that I can get my retirement savings account statement and retirement savings plan from my PFA
- Also I have an account with my company’s cooperative ( I guess this can pass for tax free savings account).

I hope the two documents mentioned above can help because I don’t have the other documents you advised . The only thing I have is investment receipt for purchased property ( not sure if I can use that)

I am so grateful. Thank you so much

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Here's a great new approach to your question @Adesewa B! Including any of these other documents (if available) could completely eliminate your fear of insufficient funds for the required period of time. Cheers
Thanks Joza,

I’m super grateful to @Gurmeet_Kaur for this insight.
By Gods Grace we will all scale through.

Reactions: Vikr