+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
Since June, I guess. Don’t know exactly since my father had passed away. So was busy in his last rights and rituals.
Do accept our condolences! Please stay strong. Hopefully your SINP application will scale through successfully to cheer you up a bit. Best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time

Last edited:
Reactions: Naamb

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Since June, I guess. Don’t know exactly since my father had passed away. So was busy in his last rights and rituals.
We are really sorry to hear this. I think our files are very close to each other. Mine also went in process in June but no updates after that. I hope we will get some updates this week. What is your NOC?

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
We are really sorry to hear this. I think our files are very close to each other. Mine also went in process in June but no updates after that. I hope we will get some updates this week. What is your NOC?
Even I feel like to hear from them in this week. Our noc code is 1221.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Do accept our condolences! Please stay strong. Hopefully your SINP application will scale through successfully to cheer you up a bit. Best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time
thanks for your kind words.