+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Don't worry, keep calm as things not in your hand, i know its tough situation. i still remember when i applied SNIP nomination somewhere in Oct 2019, their TAT was around 39 weeks approx. which is approx. 9 months - but i got response within 3 weeks, so what i am tryin got say that when i applied i was having my mind that i will be getting reply not before 9 months, right now situation is dynamically very tough, different and unreliable, so all what you can do to just wait and have some patience, wish you Good Luck!
Hi FJK1982
may I ask you how your immigration did progress after the three weeks?
did you get nominated? and then selected by IRCC draw?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi FJK1982
may I ask you how your immigration did progress after the three weeks?
did you get nominated? and then selected by IRCC draw?
Hi Ahmed,
I was fortunate enough that my application processed very fast, I placed my EOI last week of Sep, SNIP send me invitation after a week, which is first week of Oct, i gathered all my documents and applied end of Oct in SNIP, they processed my application in 3 weeks and send me approval letter that my applicaiton has been accepted by SNIP and also approval has been sent to IRCC, end of October i received ITA from federal and i submit all my documents on 13 Dec, on 8 Jan they asked me to proceed with biometrics, and on 21 Feb they asked me to submit my passport and on 1st Mar i received my passport back along with CoPR.

Thanks.

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi Ahmed,
I was fortunate enough that my application processed very fast, I placed my EOI last week of Sep, SNIP send me invitation after a week, which is first week of Oct, i gathered all my documents and applied end of Oct in SNIP, they processed my application in 3 weeks and send me approval letter that my applicaiton has been accepted by SNIP and also approval has been sent to IRCC, end of October i received ITA from federal and i submit all my documents on 13 Dec, on 8 Jan they asked me to proceed with biometrics, and on 21 Feb they asked me to submit my passport and on 1st Mar i received my passport back along with CoPR.

Thanks.
Thank you for sharing your positive promising story :)
wish the best for us.

I have an issue: my passport expiry date is next Feb2021. so from next August, its validity time will be less than 6 months, which is not sufficient for the immigration process. should I wait till August to renew my passport or renew it now?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive promising story :)
wish the best for us.

I have an issue: my passport expiry date is next Feb2021. so from next August, its validity time will be less than 6 months, which is not sufficient for the immigration process. should I wait till August to renew my passport or renew it now?
Thanks dear, ok so as per my understanding your application is still under process with SNIP, correct? if yes, than don't renew your passport now and let SNIP complete their process of application and all that stuff until you will get the approval, as you are aware about second step that it will go to federal, once you will start the federal process at that point i believe you should renew your passport, as federal will give you the PRV based on your passport expiry or medical which ever come first.

Ivicks2

Jun 14, 2020
Hi,
I got an ITA from sinp on 24th October 2019,
submitted application on 22nd December,
I waited until May to get some update over my application but none were received!
So I left an email to SINP about it and I got reply the following day,

The email stated:
"I've checked upon your application and it's in process, of we need any additional documents or a decision has been made on your application then you will be notified about it via email"

I then went to sinp loging and checked the status but it was the same 'Application Received',

So I got little baffled ther. because the official from sinp told me that my application was 'in process'

so here I am guys, it's all the same today, not even my status has been changed!

So, I'm looking for ways to interpret the outcome of one's application by the nature it's being received, recognized, and updated with appropriate timeline.

Can anyone throw a light on this?

E.g. my application is sitting there for 5 months now with no update, what does that mean the outcome could be???

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, I have seen posts on the SINP facebook group where applications submitted on December 13 and 19 went "In Process" this week itself. So SINP is not on pause
If Dec 13-19 went into processing this month. We can expect Dec 20-30 to go into processing next month. Gonna stop worrying about it this month.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi,
I waited until May to get some update over my application but none were received!

The email stated:
"I've checked upon your application and it's in process, of we need any additional documents or a decision has been made on your application then you will be notified about it via email"

I then went to sinp loging and checked the status but it was the same 'Application Received',

So I got little baffled ther. because the official from sinp told me that my application was 'in process'

so here I am guys, it's all the same today, not even my status has been changed!

So, I'm looking for ways to interpret the outcome of one's application by the nature it's being received, recognized, and updated with appropriate timeline.

E.g. my application is sitting there for 5 months now with no update, what does that mean the outcome could be???
Dont worry brother..have faith...things will turn up the way good for you..
SINP sends same reply to everyone..they dont even bother to change single word and you would notice perhaps they dont even address your name in mail also (because that makes them to write some letters...)....So don't get confused by their email reply ..your status is as it is showing on the screen..thats it!!....also there are lot of applicants waiting for last more than 7 months..including me...I think may be because of current pandemic they are slow, also we did not see any activity by SINP in this month.....so lets wait and wish for each other..

Reactions: omomene

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,

The email stated:

Hello, you should not be worry, so i will tell you my story, when i applied initially , there were so many tabs on "Part 2" of declaration and as per them they are all mandatory, and there were around 3 or 4 tabs,, as my sis live in Sask. i have asked her to ring them up and get the clear feedback, she called them and they said just ask your brother to ignore those and just submit his profile and they said they have to update the system but will take time, how much no one knows, so I submitted my profile attaching N/A in those unnecessary tabs, so what i am trying to say over here is that nothing is perfect or 100% so you should not worry, check the timeline in sask website and accordingly counts your weeks, not to forget that whole globe is in dynamic situation right now and things definitely get delay, you have to have some patience,

Thanks .

Reactions: csuvadeep

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi,

The email stated:

Even I got similar response when I inquired in first week of May. However, upon followup inquiry few days back, got standard reply. Status on Oasis is "Application Received" till date. Hanging on being hopeful!!

Reactions: Dimeji-72

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
don't worry.. think positive..there are so many people who lost their chances of getting an invitation this year..you have the most important thing in your hand -an invitation..so stay positive..wait a bit..
Hi Vandana, Can you please let me know your SINP points?

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Dear Friends:
A warning sign on view personal information disclosure is shown in my account now and if I click on it, I do not find any document or anything.

Does anybody have any knowledge or view?

Reactions: vyasch