+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Well SINP EE process is quite different from FSW EE process. I have been nominated by SINP, once I have accepted their nomination, I will given 600 points which will add up to the existing CRS score.
For the FSW EE process we have an eligibility criteria of 67/100 which is the minimum eligibility points required to qualify for FSW. Only if you are eligible then would you qualify for this and CRS score generated. The validity is for a year unless the IELTS or other points drop. In my case the 67 point eligibility will drop to 66 by the end of this month. This may invalidate my current EE profile and I need to either rewrite the IELTS or provide other means to increase my points.
The question is if there is an draw before the month end and if I am invited may be I do not require to redo the IELTS or increase the eligibility points. This I have raised with a consultant and once I get a confirmed answer, I would be able to ascertain my future course of action.
I understand where you're coming from... but from what I've read: as long as your Express Entry profile is in the pool, you should be fine. You also have a Nomination from a Province... this supersedes the 67 point requirement. It's like, for example, someone has a Master's Grad Degree but they lost their High School certificate. Would that prevent them from getting a job?

https://qr.ae/pNyoiv

67 point system is the eligibility grid for you to be added in Express entry pool.

To compete among the candidates inside the pool, CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) grid is used. CRS point system is calculated out of 1200. In which 600 is for your skills/Education/Background and remaining 600 is for Job Offer/Provincial Nomination. Go through CRS grid table from CIC website to check your points.

So basically, once you are inside the pool. 67 point system doesn’t have an impact.

Reactions: ZiadShem

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
I understand where you're coming from... but from what I've read: as long as your Express Entry profile is in the pool, you should be fine. You also have a Nomination from a Province... this supersedes the 67 point requirement. It's like, for example, someone has a Master's Grad Degree but they lost their High School certificate. Would that prevent them from getting a job?

https://qr.ae/pNyoiv

67 point system is the eligibility grid for you to be added in Express entry pool.

To compete among the candidates inside the pool, CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) grid is used. CRS point system is calculated out of 1200. In which 600 is for your skills/Education/Background and remaining 600 is for Job Offer/Provincial Nomination. Go through CRS grid table from CIC website to check your points.

So basically, once you are inside the pool. 67 point system doesn’t have an impact.
Wish to be true

Reactions: shank15

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Wish to be true
Ziad, if you already got the nomination from Province, means 600 additional points - so if you have 67 points or 65 points 0r even lesser, doesn't make any difference because you already got the nomination from PNP, for Federal, yes you have to provide the updated documents if your ECA or IELTS or whatever is expiring you have to provide that.

vichauhan

Sep 3, 2018
Well SINP EE process is quite different from FSW EE process. I have been nominated by SINP, once I have accepted their nomination, I will given 600 points which will add up to the existing CRS score.
For the FSW EE process we have an eligibility criteria of 67/100 which is the minimum eligibility points required to qualify for FSW. Only if you are eligible then would you qualify for this and CRS score generated. The validity is for a year unless the IELTS or other points drop. In my case the 67 point eligibility will drop to 66 by the end of this month. This may invalidate my current EE profile and I need to either rewrite the IELTS or provide other means to increase my points.
The question is if there is an draw before the month end and if I am invited may be I do not require to redo the IELTS or increase the eligibility points. This I have raised with a consultant and once I get a confirmed answer, I would be able to ascertain my future course of action.
You got the nomination from SINP and waiting to get the ITA from Express Entry and nomination happens bi-monthly. So, as per the recent trend, I am hoping before 30 May you file should be selected and everything will be fine. Otherwise, have to work out on other alternatives. Hope for the best.

Reactions: ZiadShem

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
You got the nomination from SINP and waiting to get the ITA from Express Entry and nomination happens bi-monthly. So, as per the recent trend, I am hoping before 30 May you file should be selected and everything will be fine. Otherwise, have to work out on other alternatives. Hope for the best.
Thanks

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Ziad, if you already got the nomination from Province, means 600 additional points - so if you have 67 points or 65 points 0r even lesser, doesn't make any difference because you already got the nomination from PNP, for Federal, yes you have to provide the updated documents if your ECA or IELTS or whatever is expiring you have to provide that.
Thanks

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
How to check FSW points?

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
I have submitted my application to SINP on 18 Dec'19 and today its now exactly 5 months but it is still as Application Received status. Can anyone advise shall I send them email to inform, would it help.