+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Killer1143

Jun 3, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I got SINP PNP nomination and also got the ITA through express entry in December 2019.
Moreover I have submitted my application & currently waiting for my PPR. (80% of the timeline is completed)

My concern/question is as below:

I am aware that I need to land in to the respective PNP province so in my case its Saskatchewan.
My current employer possibly give me transfer to the their Canadian branch. However their office location in Canada is in Ontario and not in Saskatchewan.

So can I move to Ontario post landing in Saskatchewan, if yes in how much time I need to stay in Saskatchewan before moving to Ontario.

Any valuable feedback will be really helpful.

Reactions: cybertruck

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I got SINP PNP nomination and also got the ITA through express entry in December 2019.
Moreover I have submitted my application & currently waiting for my PPR. (80% of the timeline is completed)

I am aware that I need to land in to the respective PNP province so in my case its Saskatchewan.
My current employer possibly give me transfer to the their Canadian branch. However their office location in Canada is in Ontario and not in Saskatchewan.

So can I move to Ontario post landing in Saskatchewan, if yes in how much time I need to stay in Saskatchewan before moving to Ontario.

For 2 years you have to stay in the Saskatchewan, But if you write to government about your situation, they will allow you to work on Ontario. But that you need to show all documentation related to employment. Good luck!!

Reactions: Killer1143

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Kindly share your SINP application no, it might help us to assess the time
Just curious... how does SINP application# helps with timeline analysis?

The way SINP picks up applications in batches - may be based on NOC + submission dates etc is anybody's guess!!

ROHIT SAINI

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Amritsar
Category........
FSW
Just curious... how does SINP application# helps with timeline analysis?

The way SINP picks up applications in batches - may be based on NOC + submission dates etc is anybody's guess!!
Suppose if two applicant submitt there application on same date ,might be a possibility that Visa officer should have picked the application number wise.
However, it was just an hit and trial method as we dont have any proper guidlines of how they are possessing.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Suppose if two applicant submitt there application on same date ,might be a possibility that Visa officer should have picked the application number wise.
However, it was just an hit and trial method as we dont have any proper guidlines of how they are possessing.
Ok .. Thx

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Guys I need feed back with regards to IELTS score validity . I have given IELTS in July 2019 and currently my profile is in ADR stage . Since IELTS scores are valid for 2 years, So technically even if it takes one more year to complete PR process , I don’t need to write IELTS again ? Please correct me if I am wrong .

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Hi, I believe you need to stay and work in Saskatchewan in order to get your citizenship certificate, it might be an issue later..