+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Dear All, just wanted to inform you guys that, I have been nominated today by Saskatchewan. I really appreciate the guidance and help provided to me on any query raised. Plus going forward I will seek your guidance. This forum has provided the most required insights to many and I urge you guys to keep doing it for all the aspirants out there.
The following is my timeline
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
ADR - 6 April (payslips, account statement - which was provided, provident fund / pension form - for which I gave a letter of explanation since I work in GCC)
ADR submission - 28 April
Nomination - 12 May

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear All, just wanted to inform you guys that, I have been nominated today by Saskatchewan. I really appreciate the guidance and help provided to me on any query raised. Plus going forward I will seek your guidance. This forum has provided the most required insights to many and I urge you guys to keep doing it for all the aspirants out there.
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
ADR - 6 April (payslips, account statement - which was provided, provident fund / pension form - for which I gave a letter of explanation since I work in GCC)
Nomination - 12 May
Congratulations!

Reactions: ZiadShem

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
Nomination - 12 May
Congrats! May I know if you are an OID or EE candidate and also, Outland or Inland?

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Noc 4011

I submitted on 12 December. I inquire 29 April, I got the different response as under mentioned:

'
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm your application was submitted to the SINP on December 12th, 2019.

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing. If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Please be advised, you can login to your OASIS portal to review the status of your application. You should be able to check the status of your application by clicking “Summary of your applications” on the home page of your OASIS portal if you have an open application. The link to our online website portal is as follows: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

If your application’s status says “In Process” this means that the SINP staff are currently reviewing your application to see if it meets the program’s criteria. The length of time for this review is different for each application as each application has unique information in it.

See link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp for average, historical processing times for the SINP.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received.

Kind Regards,'

Would you please share me your response so I can compare
Noc 4011
Date Submission 12 Dec, 2019
Status In-process from 12 May, 2020

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
Nomination - 12 May
Congratulations. Kindly pray for remaining applicants

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
Nomination - 12 May
Congratulations.. great news!!
All the best for rest of the journey

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
Nomination - 12 May

Congratulations @ZiadShem !!!

May I please ask you if you have claimed ten years of work experience and was there any gap between first and second employer?

Thanks

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi, I am still waiting to get my status change to In Process since 18 Dec. I receive the same standard reply everytime on email from them whenever I send to them. Has anyone tried calling them and if they receive any good reply or any info despite of checking via email.

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
Are you getting the same points with your 2nd IELTS with which you got the nomination from SINP?
OVERALL 7.5
in first one i got 6.5 for reading and all other 7 or above
in second one while i got 7 above for reading messed my writing with 6.5
both time overall is 7.5

Makky

Feb 3, 2018
In God I trust
NOC 2171
EOI - 68 points
Doc submission- 5 Dec
Nomination - 12 May

Congratulations!

Reactions: Jiya89 and ZiadShem