+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
You meant to say that while my profile is under processing at express entry end still i should have valid IELTS score ? Can some one please provide general timeline for ADR cycle completion ( 1 and 2 ADRs ) and general time line for completion of whole activity. And considering current Covid 19 situation what would be approx timelines . Thanks
Yes, your all the documents should be valid like, Ielts, education evaluation, POF etc. until you get PR.

Loladius

Nov 19, 2019
Hello, my application has just changed to IN PROCESS, however, the invoice tab hasn't disappeared like have seen most peole say hear. Any reason why? NOC 1311

Reactions: leobeni

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, my application has just changed to IN PROCESS, however, the invoice tab hasn't disappeared like have seen most peole say hear. Any reason why? NOC 1311
Congrats.
Moreover, you dont expect the invoice to disappear immediately as the status changes. It should happen soon though. There are some other steps that can possibly come up like: Invoice Disappearance-ADR !&2 etc Though its case specific. In rare cases, you could as well get nomination without any of the mentioned.
Hope this helps

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
please can someone clarify if a gap of two weeks is acceptable while switching employer in past 10 years for SINP ?

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I’m NOC 1311, too. I submitted mine last November 5. Got an ADR December 5, and submitted it December 9. My status changed to “in process” immediately, and it’s been like that for 5 months already. No update, still. :( I really hope they process our NOC soon :(

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
please can someone clarify if a gap of two weeks is acceptable while switching employer in past 10 years for SINP ?
I don't see any issue in that, 2 weeks is nothing basically.. so don't be afraid, after all its 10 years of experience and 2 weeks in 10 years is nothing.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I don't see any issue in that, 2 weeks is nothing basically.. so don't be afraid, after all its 10 years of experience and 2 weeks in 10 years is nothing.
thank you for reply. Actually i am applying under SINP for ten years of experience.

i worked with first employer for 3 years followed by a gap of two weeks and joined second employer and worked (still employed) for 9 years there. I am very confused as found some posts that not even one gap should be there.

please can you input your thoughts on this scenario?