Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Hi..my NOC is also 6221 and my application is stuck from the last 7 months..i have written to them asking status..but got the standard reply of wait and watch..please let me know when you get the response.
Guys just to inform you all , my application finally moved to In process today after 6 months for NOC code 6221. It seems 6 months is the current average waiting period for application to move from received to in process status for popular NOC codes

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Guys just to inform you all , my application finally moved to In process today after 6 months for NOC code 6221. It seems 6 months is the current average waiting period for application to move from received to in process status for popular NOC codes
congrats for your application, hope you will receive a good news soon

Reactions: 9376ujju

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
great, any idea how much further this will take for the next step ? or nomination ?

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
You don't have to attached the entire history of your bank account, I believe it was only 3 months what they are asking, see don't attach unnecessary documents, just attach what they have asked for, if you will attach additional documents such as couple of months bank statement for no reason it will only complicate your case and delay the process, if they have asked 3 months means it should be 3 months and if its for 6 months than only attach 6 months, keep in mind that thhey will consider the lowest value as proof of fund in the entire history of you bank account. PDF format is best format to provide that's what i did. Good luck!
Well my ADR only requested to provide the payslips and the related bank statements for the work experiences that I have claimed. There was not any mention of a time period. The work experience of 10 years that I claimed were under only company. That is the reason for the query. I have uploaded with the complete payslips and for my tenure and the bank statement for 10 plus years as there were no clear indication of the time period.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Well my ADR only requested to provide the payslips and the related bank statements for the work experiences that I have claimed. There was not any mention of a time period. The work experience of 10 years that I claimed were under only company. That is the reason for the query. I have uploaded with the complete payslips and for my tenure and the bank statement for 10 plus years as there were no clear indication of the time period.
Payslips of every months for the period of ten years i.e. 120 pay slips ?? Pls guide.

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Payslips of every months for the period of ten years i.e. 120 pay slips ?? Pls guide.
True. I have provided all the pay slips with the related bank statements. This is due to the fact that the period of payslip & statement request were not explicitly mentioned during the ADR.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
True. I have provided all the pay slips with the related bank statements. This is due to the fact that the period of payslip & statement request were not explicitly mentioned during the ADR.
Hi Bro, suppose if someone is missing the payslips for past 10 years and only have lets say 3 payslips per employment year for past 10 years. will that be accepted ?

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi Bro, suppose if someone is missing the payslips for past 10 years and only have lets say 3 payslips per employment year for past 10 years. will that be accepted ?
It would be accepted, if they (sinp) request for all payslips please contact ur employer and ask them for payslips that u dnt have

Reactions: cybertruck

Sonic101

Mar 16, 2020
Are the SINP verifying all the employment background by telephoning the office you work in? Or do they crosscheck because of the lack of documentation one presents? Or is it a random check they do?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Good Luck! Hope this will get move faster and you will get your nomination.

Reactions: ZiadShem

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Are the SINP verifying all the employment background by telephoning the office you work in? Or do they crosscheck because of the lack of documentation one presents? Or is it a random check they do?
It really depends, if you work in the Multinational Company or in Local Company that is my assumption, when I submitted my profile I provided all the legal documents of my company just for the sake to support my application and let them convince that the company is real and legal, I provided the trade license, regulator license etc. just to ensure that SNIP don't have to work on my behalf in order to search for the company, I am not sure if they called my HR. So, try to provide all the legal documentation with your experience certificate in order to ensure that the employment certificate you are providing relates to the company which really exist. Good Luck!

Reactions: cybertruck

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hello good people

For applicants with family connection, do SINP contact the family in SK, if yes, what means?
They don't have to contact, I strongly believe they have all the data sits with them, when you apply under SNIP, they will ask a lot of documentation if your family is resident in SK, like there thoroughly details so they already have everything in their hand.