+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Guys, Please check my timeline for SNIP application,
Submitted my EOI on 25th September
Received invitation to apply from Province: 02/Oct/2019
Submit my complete documents end of last Oct (Not sure about the date)
Got Provicinal nomination : 21 / Nov / 2019
Received ITA from federal : 28 / Nov / 2019
Applied in federal : 13 / Dec / 2019
Biometrics : 08 / Jan / 2020
Confirmation to submit passport : 21 / Feb / 2020
Received passport with visa : 01 / Mar / 2020

Guys, you need to ensure that all your documents is complete and provide the clear justification on each and every documents you are attaching online, you need to make your case as much clean and clear in terms of documentation as much as you can for them to review swiftly and provide the necessary approvals. Any question please ask.
How long is the visa valid?

RahulBhave123

Sep 5, 2018
What is PF certificate? Will PF statements work? I have submitted PF statements. I am in Noida but my PF office is in Chennai.
PF statements dont work. They ask for pf certificate in ADR . You can mail chennai pf office and ask for pf certificate. It was really very difficult for me to get PF CERTIFICATE from delhi pf office. Twice I visited delhi pf office in feb.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
How long is the visa valid?
Mine is Valid till 1st Sep 2020, Visa Validity based on 2 documents whichever come first - On your medical examinations & expiry of the passport (includes any of your dependents passport expiry - so if Principal passport is expiring on 01-Dec-2020 & your spouse or any dependent passport is expiring on 01/Nov/2020 than your visa validity will be 01/Nov/2020 across the board for all of them, and if taking the similar scenario in terms of medical and your medical expiry if 1/Oct/2020 than your passport expiry will not be consider and your visa will expire on 01/Oct/2020. Hope this helps.

Reactions: shank15

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mine is Valid till 1st Sep 2020, Visa Validity based on 2 documents whichever come first - On your medical examinations & expiry of the passport (includes any of your dependents passport expiry - so if Principal passport is expiring on 01-Dec-2020 & your spouse or any dependent passport is expiring on 01/Nov/2020 than your visa validity will be 01/Nov/2020 across the board for all of them, and if taking the similar scenario in terms of medical and your medical expiry if 1/Oct/2020 than your passport expiry will not be consider and your visa will expire on 01/Oct/2020. Hope this helps.

Pls clarify more on this.
If it happens the way you have narrated and you are already in Canada what happens. What is the solution. Since it is Permanent residency, does passport expiry got anything to do with it?
And does this means you have not received the PR? Its confusing

Last edited:

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Pls clarify more on this.
If it happens the way you have narrated and you are already in Canada what happens. What is the solution. Since it is Permanent residency, does passport expiry got anything to do with it?
And does this means you have not received the PR? Its confusing
I just informed you the guidelines how the PRV (Permanent Residence Visa) got stamped on the passport, I am still outside Canada and planning to land somewhere in July / Aug, PRV & PR Cards are 2 different things, Once you receive the PRV based on that you will land in Canada, than only your PR Cards will process. Hope this clarifies.
Thanks.

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Guys can anyone share view of Consultants ( Authorised Representatives ) , if any one is processing applications through them , for why applications as old as Nov 19 are still in process stage and is there any possibility of SINP directly rejecting these in near future without informing.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
I have a master degree from Bangladesh but my WES report assess 3 years bachelor degree.
As per SINP point for education a Master or Doctor degree 23 point and 3 Years bachelor degree 20 point .
1.now my ask indeed SINP which degree point count local master 23 or WES report for 3 yrs bachelor 20 ?
2. can I modify my WES report from bachelor to masters?
or
3. Send to WES my MBA degree certificate for additional newly assess and give me masters equivalent
Thanks
You have to used what WES evaluated. Yes You should get your MBA evaluated to see whether you can obtain the Master's degree equivalency

Reactions: ZAJAMIL

Blantyre

Oct 10, 2019
I submitted mine last Nov 5, and submitted may ADR last Dec 9. Status is in process since then. NOC 1311 too :(
You are lucky yours is IN PROGRESS plus they have also requested for ADR ... you should be waiting for nomination anytime from now. Do you have relatives in Saskatchewan or which province did you apply to ??

M.Ali.lhr

Oct 23, 2019
Please I got my mail yesterday Ineligible due to inadequate fund three month prior to my application.
I wanted to reapply for another EOI but its saying I have an active profile.
Please what do I need to do in order to be able to reapply for another EOI.
Please I really need help.

• Sad
Reactions: shank15