Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sorry it’s 25 weeks from application received status
[/QUOTE
Again, I assume that a minor mistake as long as you attached "Diploma" copy, and I am also assuming that you have attached the WES evaluation of your Diploma, so that's more than enough. You don't have to worry.
I indeed attached copies of WES evaluation and 1st and 2nd Degree certificate copies. I really appreciate your soothing response

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I indeed attached copies of WES evaluation and 1st and 2nd Degree certificate copies. I really appreciate your soothing response
That's more than enough, you don't have to worry, they will not question you on the dates you mentioned on Schedule A. So relax and pray that all other things goes well.

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Please has anybody who submitted in December twenty something gotten to 'in process' The wait is killing, I'm beginning to loose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: csuvadeep

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Hi..my NOC is also 6221 and my application is stuck from the last 7 months..i have written to them asking status..but got the standard reply of wait and watch..please let me know when you get the response.
Sure , I shall update you . It seems they are going slow with NOC code 6221 applications. Anyways we have to just wait and watch .

Reactions: Md. Tanvir Hossain

RahulBhave123

Sep 5, 2018
Great News Buddy !!! Congratulations.
Even my ITA was on 17th October, In Process now Fingers crossed.
May I know what the ADR was about ?
1st ADR was for FD statements and PF certificate but in first ADR we failed to submit PF certificate as there was issue in server of PF organization. We attached an e-mail from pf office for that. In 2nd ADR they again asked for pf certificate.

Reactions: csuvadeep

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
1st ADR was for FD statements and PF certificate but in first ADR we failed to submit PF certificate as there was issue in server of PF organization. We attached an e-mail from pf office for that. In 2nd ADR they again asked for pf certificate.
Can you please provide the pf contact email or at least from where I can find. I am from Delhi

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
What is PF certificate? Will PF statements work? I have submitted PF statements. I am in Noida but my PF office is in Chennai.

vaasim123

Oct 23, 2019
Did you provide the whole history of employment in the PF certificate? Do you have any idea about that they contact the PF office??