FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi All,
My application details for your reference:
NOC - 2171
ITA October 11
Document Submission: 5 Dec
ADR: 4 April
Currently I am collecting all documents. The requests were for Bank statements of account into which salary were credited, Pay slips and provident fund / pension forms (NA as I am currently working in GCC which does not have the same) and some details in Ethical Code of conduct form.
The timeline provided is 40 days and I have already collected documents which I / my representative may upload this week.
I never provided anything like pension form, I am also in GCC and provide my bank statement and anything which shows your debt, credit card, loan. you need to make sure that you are providing 100% accurate and true details to them

Reactions: ZiadShem

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
A very nice one.
Please what do you suggest in a situation of typographical error of dates in Schedule A form. Its actually the "From" and "To" Dates for National Diploma
Thanks, what I followed in terms of "From" is when I get enrolled on that specific diploma, means when I paid the initial fees, and "To" is when I received the certificate / diploma.

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks, what I followed in terms of "From" is when I get enrolled on that specific diploma, means when I paid the initial fees, and "To" is when I received the certificate / diploma.
Yes you are correct in that aspect. I am saying here that i made a mistake in the dates, is it significant and if so what can be done. I just moved to "In Process"
Thanks

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Yes you are correct in that aspect. I am saying here that i made a mistake in the dates, is it significant and if so what can be done. I just moved to "In Process"
Thanks
What do you mean by "In Process"? I don't think so it will be having any impact or issue as they require your diploma copies,

Blantyre

Oct 10, 2019
My application will be completing 6 months on 2nd May . I had written to SINP in Feb first week to check status on my application and they replied that average processing time for EE application is 25 months . Now my I am wondering with current corona situation whether it will take 3 more months to process and should I write to them or not . My NOC code is 6221 Technical Sales .

Thank you
Do you mean 25 weeks or 25 months?? 25 months is very long

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What do you mean by "In Process"? I don't think so it will be having any impact or issue as they require your diploma copies,

I mean my Application status just moved from "Application Received" to "In Process". Are you suggesting i allow things the way they are for now?

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
I never provided anything like pension form, I am also in GCC and provide my bank statement and anything which shows your debt, credit card, loan. you need to make sure that you are providing 100% accurate and true details to them
Did you provide bank statement for the entire period or one year (for me 10 years with the same organization). I have bank statements (estatements) for 5 years and softcopy in pdf format for 10 years. Trust this will suffice

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
You mean to say 25 weeks? You must have submitted on the 2nd of November 2019.
SINP processing time has been 21 weeks and 20 weeks for OID and EE respectively according to the last quarter (Jan-Mar 2020).
According to outcomes they have been working sometimes from home.

I submitted 18th Dec., 2019 and just got into In Process on the 8th April 2020 (4months) as an OID applicant with NOC 6235 Financial sales Rep.
Sorry it’s 25 weeks from application received status

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
I have a master degree from Bangladesh but my WES report assess 3 years bachelor degree.
As per SINP point for education a Master or Doctor degree 23 point and 3 Years bachelor degree 20 point .
1.now my ask indeed SINP which degree point count local master 23 or WES report for 3 yrs bachelor 20 ?
2. can I modify my WES report from bachelor to masters?
or
3. Send to WES my MBA degree certificate for additional newly assess and give me masters equivalent
Thanks

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
My application will be completing 6 months on 2nd May . I had written to SINP in Feb first week to check status on my application and they replied that average processing time for EE application is 25 weeks . Now my I am wondering with current corona situation whether it will take 3 more months to process and should I write to them or not . My NOC code is 6221 Technical Sales .

Thank you
Hi..my NOC is also 6221 and my application is stuck from the last 7 months..i have written to them asking status..but got the standard reply of wait and watch..please let me know when you get the response.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I have a master degree from Bangladesh but my WES report assess 3 years bachelor degree.
As per SINP point for education a Master or Doctor degree 23 point and 3 Years bachelor degree 20 point .
1.now my ask indeed SINP which degree point count local master 23 or WES report for 3 yrs bachelor 20 ?
or
3. Send to WES my MBA degree certificate for additional newly assess and give me masters equivalent
Thanks
Whatever evaluation WES did is the one SINP will consider. You can not modify WES report as it will be considered as fraud.
However if you have any additional education credentials then you may ask for another education evaluation and see if it considers it equivalent to Masters.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I mean my Application status just moved from "Application Received" to "In Process". Are you suggesting i allow things the way they are for now?
Again, I assume that a minor mistake as long as you attached "Diploma" copy, and I am also assuming that you have attached the WES evaluation of your Diploma, so that's more than enough. You don't have to worry.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Did you provide bank statement for the entire period or one year (for me 10 years with the same organization). I have bank statements (estatements) for 5 years and softcopy in pdf format for 10 years. Trust this will suffice
You don't have to attached the entire history of your bank account, I believe it was only 3 months what they are asking, see don't attach unnecessary documents, just attach what they have asked for, if you will attach additional documents such as couple of months bank statement for no reason it will only complicate your case and delay the process, if they have asked 3 months means it should be 3 months and if its for 6 months than only attach 6 months, keep in mind that thhey will consider the lowest value as proof of fund in the entire history of you bank account. PDF format is best format to provide that's what i did. Good luck!

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
or
Thanks
Get your master degree evaluated thorough WES, that's the only option you have. If they evaluate your master's degree as master's well and good.