+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
NOC 4021 was picked in 26th March Draw. It's kind of strange they would delay for so long when they are still picking NOC 4021 in newer draws.

Have you tried contacting them?
i contacted them after my application exceeded time limit...but they have sent the copy paste...standard reply..they dont bother to give any details..about why delay..

• Sad
Reactions: shank15

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
  • Sad
Reactions: shank15

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Did you give them the new ECA?

If not, then email them the new one. This might speed up the process.
oh..Good idea buddy..i will surely do it may be by end of this month...currently due COVID..i am not expecting any process speed up from them...let the situations ease out...will do that..indeed good idea...Thank you very much...

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Please refer to the link below...they have mentioned a line which is very demotivating...it says

"However, IRCC has indicated there may be delays in processing for those who are approved for permanent residence after March 18. These applicants will likely not have their application processed for six months.'

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/coronavirus-latest-update-on-canadas-special-immigration-measures-0414076.html#gs.3hpjdf

Any inputs from experts...
I'm not an expert, but I was expecting this to happen due to Coronavirus. From what I've read, these Special Immigration Measures will continue up until June 30th and this only applies to IRCC applicants, not SINP applicants.

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/canada-still-processing-visa-eta-study-and-immigration-applications-0414122.html

Applications for permanent residence continue to be processed as well. However, only permanent residents who have been approved before March 16, 2020, can come to Canada at the moment.

Current travel restrictions have caused the suspension of processing of non-essential visitor visa applications, which IRCC said will allow resources to be reallocated and concentrated on essential services.

The reason for this delay is that they will be diverting personnel to essential application processing, which has nothing to do with SINP. We should be fine as SINP offices work independently from IRCC. These Special Immigration Measures will end on June 30th and processing times should return to normal unless they decide to extend it.

For instance, if someone receives a Nomination from SINP today and gains 600 points for Express Entry, their application will be put on hold, by IRCC due to Special Measures, up until June 30th.
(Processing Time: Express Entry approx time of 6 months + 2.5 months waiting period = 8.5 months)

But, if someone receives a Nomination from SINP on June 25th then IRCC will only put a pin on their application for 5 days.
(Processing Time: Express Entry approx time of 6 months + 5 days = 6 months and 5 days)

So, more or less, the waiting period for everyone who received an ITA from IRCC Express Entry between March 16th - June 30th will be the same.

Last edited:

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I'm not an expert, but I was expecting this to happen due to Coronavirus. From what I've read, these Special Immigration Measures will continue up until June 30th and this only applies to IRCC applicants, not SINP applicants.

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/canada-still-processing-visa-eta-study-and-immigration-applications-0414122.html

Applications for permanent residence continue to be processed as well. However, only permanent residents who have been approved before March 16, 2020, can come to Canada at the moment.

Current travel restrictions have caused the suspension of processing of non-essential visitor visa applications, which IRCC said will allow resources to be reallocated and concentrated on essential services.

The reason for this delay is that they will be diverting personnel to essential application processing, which has nothing to do with SINP. We should be fine as SINP offices work independently from IRCC. These Special Immigration Measures will end on June 30th and processing times should return to normal unless they decide to extend it.

For instance, if someone receives a Nomination from SINP today and gains 600 points for Express Entry, their application will be put on hold, by IRCC due to Special Measures, up until June 30th.
(Processing Time: Express Entry approx time of 6 months + 2.5 months waiting period = 8.5 months)

But, if someone receives a Nomination from SINP on June 25th then IRCC will only put a pin on their application for 5 days.
(Processing Time: Express Entry approx time of 6 months + 5 days = 6 months and 5 days)

So, more or less, the waiting period for everyone who received an ITA from IRCC Express Entry between March 16th - June 30th will be the same.
Thanks a lot for your detailed reply..I hope they stay positive regarding the file processing.. thanks again

nirmit01

Mar 31, 2020
hi guys,
my file status in Application Recieve. and I want to change my current job in the same field, does it give any impact on my File or anything. please guide me friends thankyou.

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello folks,

Trust all of you are doing well and in good health, some progress sharing as below:

NOC 1225
ITA-31 Oct 2019
Submit-5 Dec 2019
Processing-12 Mar 2020
ADR-16 Apr 2020

Details of ADR, that has left me incredibly tensed:

You claimed several different positions with XXX, however, you only provided one set of job duties. Job duties are required for each position you have held. Please provide an updated reference letter with separate job duties listed for each position. Ensure your updated reference letter includes the following: − Your job positions and dates of employment for each position;

− Your main duties/responsibilities for each position;
− The number of hours you worked each week for each position;
− The physical location of the company/business; and
− The name and direct contact information (including business email address) of your supervisor, manager or Human Resources personnel. Additionally, please provide the following documents to support your gainful employment in your intended occupation with XXX & YYY:
− Work permits from all periods of employment which occurred outside your country of citizenship from 200x ‐ 201x;
− Proof of salary, including at least 3 payslips per year of employment, supplemented by bank statements showing deposits of these earnings
− Bank statements to show deposits of earnings from the employer;
− Tax documentation that states your employers; and
− Any other documentation you feel may assist the SINP in verifying your work experience and employment.

---END---

Some questions for experienced friends here to answer:
  • I have provided all necessary reference letters from my employers in the required format since I worked in cross countries with the same employer – my employer provided me the experience letter with same job positions
  • Due to the current COVID scenario I am sure I’ll not be able to furnish all the documentation but how to demonstrate the current scenario and my helplessness as my current employer/past employer will be in no position to feedback to me on my payslips etc., fresh reference letters;
  • Bank statement for all period of employment demonstrating transfer of salary…I’ve of last 8 years and for the previous years for sure I’ve to contact bank physically and in the current situation seems improbable;
  • Work permits from all periods of employment outside country of citizenship; I’ve visa stamps and residence permits but they are not in English and finding a certified translation now in this period is near impossible task;
  • Tax documentation of myself or employer? If myself, it is inapplicable as I worked in Middle East where there is tax-free salary and if it is for my employer, as well there is no such tax certification that I know of and contacting my past/current employer would be futile as they would instantly reject my request considering it is non-essential to their operation;
Request suggestions and valuable feedback from experienced members; the deadline to respond to the ADR is May-1-2020. I appreciate prompt replies and advice.

Wish you all success, good health, and Best wishes.

Thanks a lot,
Abrar

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello folks,

Trust all of you are doing well and in good health, some progress sharing as below:

NOC 1225
ITA-31 Oct 2019
Submit-5 Dec 2019
Processing-12 Mar 2020
ADR-16 Apr 2020

Details of ADR, that has left me incredibly tensed:

You claimed several different positions with XXX, however, you only provided one set of job duties. Job duties are required for each position you have held. Please provide an updated reference letter with separate job duties listed for each position. Ensure your updated reference letter includes the following: − Your job positions and dates of employment for each position;

− Your main duties/responsibilities for each position;
− The number of hours you worked each week for each position;
− The physical location of the company/business; and
− The name and direct contact information (including business email address) of your supervisor, manager or Human Resources personnel. Additionally, please provide the following documents to support your gainful employment in your intended occupation with XXX & YYY:
− Work permits from all periods of employment which occurred outside your country of citizenship from 200x ‐ 201x;
− Proof of salary, including at least 3 payslips per year of employment, supplemented by bank statements showing deposits of these earnings
− Bank statements to show deposits of earnings from the employer;
− Tax documentation that states your employers; and
− Any other documentation you feel may assist the SINP in verifying your work experience and employment.

---END---

Some questions for experienced friends here to answer:
  • I have provided all necessary reference letters from my employers in the required format since I worked in cross countries with the same employer – my employer provided me the experience letter with same job positions
  • Due to the current COVID scenario I am sure I’ll not be able to furnish all the documentation but how to demonstrate the current scenario and my helplessness as my current employer/past employer will be in no position to feedback to me on my payslips etc., fresh reference letters;
  • Bank statement for all period of employment demonstrating transfer of salary…I’ve of last 8 years and for the previous years for sure I’ve to contact bank physically and in the current situation seems improbable;
  • Work permits from all periods of employment outside country of citizenship; I’ve visa stamps and residence permits but they are not in English and finding a certified translation now in this period is near impossible task;
  • Tax documentation of myself or employer? If myself, it is inapplicable as I worked in Middle East where there is tax-free salary and if it is for my employer, as well there is no such tax certification that I know of and contacting my past/current employer would be futile as they would instantly reject my request considering it is non-essential to their operation;
Request suggestions and valuable feedback from experienced members; the deadline to respond to the ADR is May-1-2020. I appreciate prompt replies and advice.

Wish you all success, good health, and Best wishes.

Thanks a lot,
Abrar
Hi Abrar,

For reference letters, they are asking for a different one for each position that you held with the same organisation. You may either try to request the company to provide the same or ask different individuals in the company to provide that.

For rest of the evidences - bank statement, payslip, tax document (your), make an attempt to get what all you can.

Finally, add a LOE explaining your efforts to get requested ADR info with evidences such as email correspondence to banks/company and official gov instructions wrt the current Covid19 situation in your region and request either to consider & process the application with whatever you have submitted or ask additional time to respond.

I think that's the best you can do in current scenario. Others may pitch in with their suggestions.

Don't worry; Hope things will turn out good for you.

All the best!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thakurya

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

I have been reading this blog since it was at 65 pages. I did not contribute as I was not at all confident of receiving the nomination at all, but alas, it happened! Today!

Today I'm posting my nomination journey:

Invitation Date: 2 Oct 2019
Application Submitted: 30 November 2019
In Process - 25 February 2020
Invoice disappear - 6 March 2020
1st ADR - 24 March 2020 (Employment Reference Letter queries)
Response Submitted - 31 March 2020
2nd ADR - 31 March 2020 (Proof of Funds queries)
Response Submitted - 13 April 2020
Nominated - 17 April 2020
NOC Code - 0125

To start with, I did not expect to receive the invitation as I had nearly given up on Canada immigration.

When I started collecting documents after receiving ITA, I faced a roadblock when one of my past employers (I had worked only for 4.5 months) refused to issue Reference Letter. I was ready with all documents by 12 October, but I had to wait till last date to submit without the reference letter for that job. I have overall close to 15 years’ experience and had reference letters for all employments from 2006 till date.

When I contacted again in March after receiving 1st ADR, it was same story. In fact, i didn't get replies to my calls or emails except 1 last time.

2nd ADR were queries around Proof of Funds (i have all in FDs) which was relatively easy but took time as banks are not functioning in full capacity.

This 1 employer, had nearly dashed all my hopes of receiving the nomination as i had read in the forum as well as heard from few friends that in the absence of the reference letter in prescribed format, you'll not get the nomination.

But that wasn't to be and thanks to the almighty, i received the nomination today.

One advice to those who are still waiting, if you want to clarify anything, do not hesitate to submit a letter of explanation with all details (properly arranged with strong justifications and supporting documents / emails). I used it for the denied reference letter explaining how much i had tried but could not submit the letter as my request was turned down.

I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting to hear from SINP. May your wish come true and we meet in SK, Canada soon.

Take care and stay safe.

Niral Patel

Dec 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
hi guys,

i think i might be in a similar situation except there were no ADR for me up until this point. Checked my SINP OASIS today and it shows the tab "VIEW INVOICE" below the IN PROCESS status again. What does that mean? Also on the settlement fund tab, the currency conversion is still in USD and not yet converted to Canadian Dollar. Anyone have the same situation? Does that mean my NOMINATION is coming soon?

May 30. ITA
June 28 Submitted documents
Nov 1 Invoice Tab appeared

Thanks!
you got nomination???

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

I have been reading this blog since it was at 65 pages. I did not contribute as I was not at all confident of receiving the nomination at all, but alas, it happened! Today!

Today I'm posting my nomination journey:

Invitation Date: 2 Oct 2019
Application Submitted: 30 November 2019
In Process - 25 February 2020
Invoice disappear - 6 March 2020
1st ADR - 24 March 2020 (Employment Reference Letter queries)
Response Submitted - 31 March 2020
2nd ADR - 31 March 2020 (Proof of Funds queries)
Response Submitted - 13 April 2020
Nominated - 17 April 2020
NOC Code - 0125

To start with, I did not expect to receive the invitation as I had nearly given up on Canada immigration.

When I started collecting documents after receiving ITA, I faced a roadblock when one of my past employers (I had worked only for 4.5 months) refused to issue Reference Letter. I was ready with all documents by 12 October, but I had to wait till last date to submit without the reference letter for that job. I have overall close to 15 years’ experience and had reference letters for all employments from 2006 till date.

When I contacted again in March after receiving 1st ADR, it was same story. In fact, i didn't get replies to my calls or emails except 1 last time.

2nd ADR were queries around Proof of Funds (i have all in FDs) which was relatively easy but took time as banks are not functioning in full capacity.

This 1 employer, had nearly dashed all my hopes of receiving the nomination as i had read in the forum as well as heard from few friends that in the absence of the reference letter in prescribed format, you'll not get the nomination.

But that wasn't to be and thanks to the almighty, i received the nomination today.

One advice to those who are still waiting, if you want to clarify anything, do not hesitate to submit a letter of explanation with all details (properly arranged with strong justifications and supporting documents / emails). I used it for the denied reference letter explaining how much i had tried but could not submit the letter as my request was turned down.

I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting to hear from SINP. May your wish come true and we meet in SK, Canada soon.

Take care and stay safe.
Congratulations
For POF if they were in FD what did they ask for? Statement of account before you put them in FD?

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congratulations
For POF if they were in FD what did they ask for? Statement of account before you put them in FD?
I had submitted bank reference letter at the time of application.

However, in the ADR, they had asked for official confirmation (i took on email given current situation) that 2 large FDs are still valid.