SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ssunnys

Dec 18, 2019
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
Everything is so unpredictable .. keeping fingers crossed..still application received..
Yes, it is unpredictable till it gets into processing after that the pattern is set. Good luck.

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC: 6235
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 18th Dec., 2019
ADR(if any):: Specify
ADR SUBMISSION: Specify date
INVOICE TAB: ON/OFF
NOMINATION: AWAITING

Keeping fingers crossed and keeping hope alive

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
Is it mandatory that the status first should show In Process before anyone receive the nomination. Or there are cases where the applicant have received direct nomination after his status was Application Received

Loladius

Nov 19, 2019
Hello All,
Need advise. I submitted 8th December, 2019 for NIC 1311 and it's been Application Recieved since then. My EE profile expires in April 2020. Should I create a new profile or wait and hope to get PNP before my EE profile expires?
Regards

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
Is there any OID applicant that has had a change in status since December, pls help keep hope alive. All the posts so far has been that of EE if im right. Could it be that they have not yet started attending to OID?

Sumitc

Dec 21, 2019
Hi everyone,
Can anyone guide me as for weather SINP accepts multiple ielts, I mean to ask that 2 ielts reports, I am asking this because if I combine the best scores of both the Reports that takes me to CLB 8. Can anyone guide me on the same.
Regards

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
Can anyone guide me as for weather SINP accepts multiple ielts, I mean to ask that 2 ielts reports, I am asking this because if I combine the best scores of both the Reports that takes me to CLB 8. Can anyone guide me on the same.
Regards
No it's not at all permissible.. thanks

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for the update, why next month any reason ?
We've seen applicants who have submitted their applications in early December be awarded Nominations, which is why we are assuming more applications from December will be processed next month. I'm a Decemberian as well. :p

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
We've seen applicants who have submitted their applications in early December be awarded Nominations, which is why we are assuming more applications from December will be processed next month. I'm a Decemberian as well. :p
agreed as Oct/November submissions were mostly nominated in Feb

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
agreed as Oct/November submissions were mostly nominated in Feb
Yeah you are right but my concern is that i havent seen or heard of any OID applicantion been processed, i hope i am wrong tho. Do you know of any application so far been treated?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah you are right but my concern is that i havent seen or heard of any OID applicantion been processed, i hope i am wrong tho. Do you know of any application so far been treated?
generally OIDs take longer than EE applications as they are paper based. Sorry but have no idea on the processing timeline for this category.