Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Guys my application status is application received since 3rd December. Can anyone please guide if we loose points due to age increase post ITA. Will my application be rejected . Or can I write to them that sinp itself is taking too.much time.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Guys my application status is application received since 3rd December. Can anyone please guide if we loose points due to age increase post ITA. Will my application be rejected . Or can I write to them that sinp itself is taking too.much time.
Once you receive ITA your points gets locked even points for age, so don’t worry..there are people in this forum who applied on 30th Nov and status is still submitted. Have patience.

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
This will not harm your score .they only consider your age at the time of ita only.so you need not to worry for this

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone help me with the information that how to reach out to CIPS (SINP requirement for IT certification) to get membership? I have filled the membership form but don't know where to send and how to send ? Can someone help ??

Thanks
Maninder Singh
Once you make the payment you need to send the receipt and requested documents to them. There is an CIPS Ethics Exam as well that needs to be cleared(Its easy). You need to provide the certificate of that as well. The documents needs to be sent to certification@cips.ca. If I remember correctly they required wes evaluation course by course(I think but please check again). This is usually sent to them directly by wes once you apply to wes. It was a very long process to get the certification. Took around 9 months.

Copied below is the part of the email I had sent them then: This was it for me. I just had to wait post that.
************************************************************************************************************
Certification Applied for - ISP
Province for which the license is applied - Saskatchewan

Please find a ledger for the attached documentation:

Membership information - refer to the following two documents:
1. CIPS Membership Application _ Canada's Association of Information Technology Professionals.pdf
2. Gmail - CIPS Membership Application Received.pdf

Certfication Application Review Fee payment. - refer to the document
1. Gmail - CIPS Certification Review Payment.pdf

Ethics Exam - Refer to the document below:
1. Ethics Exam_CIPS Ethics Exam Certificate of Completion.pdf

1000 hours of work experience in last 12 months and Reference - Please refer to the document below:
1. Reference_Letter.pdf

Please note that the Education Credential Evaluation was done by WES and the report has been directly sent to you with the reference number xxxxxx.

Some of the documents sent are copies taken from gmail responses from the CIPS organization.

************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Once you receive ITA your points gets locked even points for age, so don’t worry..there are people in this forum who applied on 30th Nov and status is still submitted. Have patience.
Thanks

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
Received nomination from SINP yesterday. My timeline-
24th oct- ITA
16th nov- application submitted
27th dec- ADR
29th jan- application nominated
NOC- 0122
I have the same NOC. It’s been almost a month and status is still application received.

Reactions: Garth 117

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
November/December was a busy time frame for nominations. I heard some where that they try to wind up stuff pretty fast during this time. So just couple of nominations since then? Any other updates from anyone?

Reactions: Garth 117

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Dear all,
I have submitted my application in dec as had got ita in oct. I have claim 20 pts for close relative as my nephew is in saskatchawan from last 3.5 yrs. First year as student and 2 yrs on work permit on 1 july,19 he got PR status.so i have claim the close relative pts as he full fill the both condition that is "one should be PR holder and living from 12 months indepently(as he is working with saskatchwan employer as supervisor from last 2.5yrs ). Can anybody clearify my doubt? that sinp may meant that 12 months living condition may be after PR status although that is not mentioned on sinp website.
If your nephew has a PR card and can provide the following documentation, then you can very well claim the points for close relative. Do not get confused with 12 months. If he can supply the 12 month utility bills under his name, that would suffice.

If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member:

• A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. The SINP does not accept affidavits.
  • A copy of the relative's Canadian permanent resident or citizenship card, or Canadian passport;
  • Proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are financially independent:
    • Utility bills from the past twelve months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan Driver's licence;
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them; and,
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
We may ask for other documents, even if they're not needed at the time of application. For example, if your close relative has children between the ages of five and seventeen, you may be asked for copies of their enrollment in the Saskatchewan education system.

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
If your nephew has a PR card and can provide the following documentation, then you can very well claim the points for close relative. Do not get confused with 12 months. If he can supply the 12 month utility bills under his name, that would suffice.

If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member:

• A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. The SINP does not accept affidavits.
  • A copy of the relative's Canadian permanent resident or citizenship card, or Canadian passport;
  • Proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are financially independent:
    • Utility bills from the past twelve months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan Driver's licence;
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them; and,
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
We may ask for other documents, even if they're not needed at the time of application. For example, if your close relative has children between the ages of five and seventeen, you may be asked for copies of their enrollment in the Saskatchewan education system.
Thanks for reply
I have submitted the following docs of relative
1.the relative's letter of employement since 2018 as supervisor.
2.PR card
3. Healthcard
4. Submitted Rent agreement copy but rent receipt was not availabe with him that time.
5. Utility electricity bills of 8 months(may to dec month)
6. Bank statement of last 12 months.

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hi.
Anyone with same NOC 6235?