+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Rajeeg

Dec 23, 2019
So as per the posts looks like November applications have been processing so far. Any one submitted in November has application status as received? I can trace back to 23 nov, anyone who submitted application between 23 nov to 30 nov can tell their application status plz? Is it in process or still in received status?
I submitted on 1 dec and my status is received.
Ita-24 oct
Aor-16 nov
Adr-27 dec
Same with me..Its really multiple feelings, when i see same status daily.

In Process since 07th Dec, 2019
NO ADR
NO INVOICE DISAPPEAR
NO LUCK TOO
I thought.. I am the only one who is having this kind of ritual.. To login into oasis.. Every morning..

Rajeeg

Dec 23, 2019
Hi Rajeev, when did your application go to In Process state and what was the ADR for? Also what's your NOC?

Btw- all the best with your application process!
9th dec- in process
My ADR was long-
Show updated proof of funds from Aug 19 to 20th Dec 19
Proof of Intent to live in saskatchewan because my brother lives in ontario
Different letter of reference from employer and past ten years salary slip and salary account statement

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
9th dec- in process
My ADR was long-
Show updated proof of funds from Aug 19 to 20th Dec 19
Proof of Intent to live in saskatchewan because my brother lives in ontario
Different letter of reference from employer and past ten years salary slip and salary account statement
Wow.. Past 10 years salary slip.. really??

By "Diff letter of reference from employer" - do you mean from different person in the same org?

Reactions: arshsingla88

Jachep

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

Any idea, what is the rejection ratio of the completed applications??

Has anybody come across or read in any of the forums about any case of sinp rejections.?

SAR2883

Jan 11, 2020
hey guys...I have submitted my ITA for SINP in November 2019 but the status is still in progress. how much time does it take for them to give the nomination..my noc is 1251

Maggie13

Aug 19, 2019
Hello all,

Please, I need some clarifications:

I submitted my EOI to SINP and received ITA on the 9th of January.

Noc 1242 Administrative Assistant Legal
ECA Law degree (Professional degree which is equivalent to masters)

Someone said that I might be rejected for NOC mismatch

Please has any lawyer here successfully claimed this noc 1242 for sinp?

Also, am I in order to claim Masters for SINP application?

I need these clarifications before I submit next month. Please help a sister.
Thank you in anticipation

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hello All - I need some urgent guidance. I had submitted my application on 3rd December. While I was reviewing the documents that I had submitted, I found a typing mistake at one place. In the background verification form in education details instead is mentioning 2011 I ended up writing 2001. While I did send a email to SINP Immigration 2 weeks back. I am yet to hear back from them. Can someone guide what should I do? My application status is Application Received. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello All - I need some urgent guidance. I had submitted my application on 3rd December. While I was reviewing the documents that I had submitted, I found a typing mistake at one place. In the background verification form in education details instead is mentioning 2011 I ended up writing 2001. While I did send a email to SINP Immigration 2 weeks back. I am yet to hear back from them. Can someone guide what should I do? My application status is Application Received. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.
You may want to write an email / call SINP immigration help and let them know about the correction. They may consider it.

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
You may want to write an email / call SINP immigration help and let them know about the correction. They may consider it.
Thanks Leobeni for the swift response. I have sent them an email mentioning the error and also raised an inquiry around 2 weeks back. But I am yet to hear back from them. Hence I am not sure of what the next steps should be.

Reactions: leobeni

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I received my nomination today.
NOC - 0621
ITA - 2nd Oct 19 (68 Points) EE
Application submitted - 28th Nov 19
In Process - 15th Dec 19
ADR - 24th Dec 19
ADR submitted - 31th Dec 19
Nomination Received and Accepted - 8th Jan 20

FYI -
My ECA is Masters and my 11 year work experience is related to my Bachelor's, I claimed Masters in my SINP profile.

All the very best to everyone.
Congrats Shamps! And thanks for sharing with us the info on your education v/s experience. Did you make it on time for the CIC draw?