+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Even I was thinking on the same line. If I could have not attached, the screen should have been in yellow as it was for other tabs and when I clicked on check for completeness, there should be an alert. clueless. Creating new EOI, will catch up with you all once I am back to "Application Received".
No one knows how this VOs think. Another got ADR for missing documentation (schedule A and Additional family info for spouse) while another is returned because of birth certificate of applicant. Now yours for ethical conduct.

If all else was ok why couldn't this just be an ADR? Oh well, sensory about this. Keep your hopes high still.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
No one knows how this VOs think. Another got ADR for missing documentation (schedule A and Additional family info for spouse) while another is returned because of birth certificate of applicant. Now yours for ethical conduct.

If all else was ok why couldn't this just be an ADR? Oh well, sensory about this. Keep your hopes high still.
This happened in the past as well. For me it looks more like an automated email, though the letter had a statement which says "after careful evaluation".

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Good to see somebody with same NOC for the 1st time in this group. My status is Application received since Nov 24 and no action till date, I am sure you will get a result soon. Just wait till the 1st week of January and see what turns up.
wow!! nice to hear from someone with same NOC..thank you for your wishes..keep me posted..

Reactions: ssunnys

mcky

Dec 27, 2019
Hi, I am new here and is preparing to apply EOI for SINP. I have some questions in my mind:
- If I don’t create EE profile now, my application will go to SINP OID right? Can I change it to EE later?
- and my ECA is still pending from WES, can I create EOI now or have to wait until it’s done?
- for WES, do I need to add govt of Saskatchewan as recipient? As I only have IRCC as recipient now

thanks in advance

Aya55

Dec 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey friends.
I am new here. My noc is 4214, got ece certification level 3 from Saskatchewan ministry of education, and also got 7 years experience as a early childhood educator. Got my ITA from SINP EE on 17th October , submit my documents on 11th December,status application received.
Good luck to everybody

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
OK.. Thanks for the reply!

I have had conversation with just one person who has also used the same draft to get reference letters from more than one individuals from the same company/organisation. However, nomination is still awaited in that case!

Are there others who have used the same draft for reference letters from more than one colleague in the same organisation and have also got nomination?
I know someone who got ADR for reference letter from other person in the company and he submitted with almost same draft with duties and responsibilities from supervisor and he got nomination .......So i think it works ....

Reactions: leobeni