+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
As per me content can be same as your job responsibilities and description won’t change even though some different person is confirming it. I guess SINP just wants to cross check it by getting it from different person in organization.
OK.. Thanks for the reply!

I have had conversation with just one person who has also used the same draft to get reference letters from more than one individuals from the same company/organisation. However, nomination is still awaited in that case!

Are there others who have used the same draft for reference letters from more than one colleague in the same organisation and have also got nomination?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
but the different person should be your supevisor or HR manager , check below taken from SNIP

Proof of Employment

Submit letters of reference and proof of employment for each job position you have listed for the point assessment grid. Letters of reference from your Supervisor or Human Resources Officer must be printed on company letterhead.

Each letter of reference should indicate the following:

• Your job position and dates of employment;
  • Your main duties and responsibilities*;
  • The number of hours you worked each week;
  • A brief company description (nature of the business, industry and operations);
  • The name, signature and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager (including email address matching the company domain and telephone number); and
  • The physical location of the company.
HR doesn't issue such letters of work reference in our company! And getting such a letter from the current supervisor/manager can be tricky as well given it puts your intention wide open to move out of the org in near future and can impact your career path as well. In addition, supervisor / manager may also be bounded by some org policies restricting him/her in writing such recommendation letters.

Hence, I opted to get the reference letter from one of my colleagues!

Some of the recent ADRs have requests for additional/second reference letter from another colleague in the organisation.. Hence, just in case if I happen to get similar ADR request, I am trying to ascertain the approach for getting the second reference letter and the draft/content of the same!!

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
NOC 2171 - Folks awaiting Nomination - Nov/Dec
  • Name - ITA - Submission - Status
  • Rab1411 - 17 Oct - 10 Nov - In Process
  • Unmesh - 31 Oct - 11 Nov - In Process (ADR 23-Dec)
  • Chandra - 17 Oct - 20 Nov - In Process
  • ADASH1986 - 31 Oct - 29 NOV - Application received
  • Jachep - 02 Oct - 30 Nov - Application received
  • Neha - 17 Oct - 1 Dec - Application received
  • Medhansh - 3 Dec - Application received
  • $watz - 17 Oct - 8 Dec - Application received
  • Syed - 17 Oct - 11 Dec - Application received
  • Leobeni - 31 Oct - 18 Dec - Application received
Let me know if there are any further updates to any of the above status or additions..
Hopefully, we'll see more action/movements in the new year.

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
Let me know if there are any further updates to any of the above status or additions..
Mine still In Process...status...no change

Jachep

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Sure

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
HR doesn't issue such letters of work reference in our company! And getting such a letter from the current supervisor/manager can be tricky as well given it puts your intention wide open to move out of the org in near future and can impact your career path as well. In addition, supervisor / manager may also be bounded by some org policies restricting him/her in writing such recommendation letters.

Hence, I opted to get the reference letter from one of my colleagues!

Some of the recent ADRs have requests for additional/second reference letter from another colleague in the organisation.. Hence, just in case if I happen to get similar ADR request, I am trying to ascertain the approach for getting the second reference letter and the draft/content of the same!!
In my current company HR did provide reference letter based on my job offer however in case of my previous Employment I got it from some colleague though I initiated the whole process through proper route like by reaching out to separation portal. So it depends upon the company what they provide however both things should work.

Reactions: leobeni

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
In my current company HR did provide reference letter based on my job offer however in case of my previous Employment I got it from some colleague though I initiated the whole process through proper route like by reaching out to separation portal. So it depends upon the company what they provide however both things should work.
In our company, HR doesn't provide reference letters for current employees. However, for ex-employees, there is a defined process to procure such a letter upon approval from supervisor/someone who can vouch your roles and responsibilities.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
hello Ashuindian and group fellows....

Please guide me in my case too..
I submitted my application on 7 Oct (NOC 6221)..got ADR on 20 Oct to which i replied on 28 Oct...My application status is still in process..ADR status changed to completed on 5 Dec...but till date no news from SINP..and even funds are still unconverted..

What do you think...what could be reason of such a delay in my application...though i could see people are getting nomination..

Should i send them email...asking about my status..

Is it possible that they have shifted my application to further review...then why ADR is status is completed)..will i be notified in case they are sending application to further scrutiny..

I am really getting impatient on my status update...
Please help..

HeartsOnFire

Sep 28, 2019
Good day @Soheiltoope ,

I am about completing my EOI and need your advice on NOC to use and the amount of points i can claim for work experience.

Employment History:

• Head of Operations (NOC 0016 but has related responsibilities to NOC 0911) 1st Dec 2017 to date (2 yrs)
  • Production Manager (NOC 0911) Jan 2014 to Nov 2017 (3 years 11 months)
  • Leaf Growing Mgr (related to NOC 0113 and NOC 0114) Mar 2012 to Dec 2013 (1 year 10 months)
  • Operations Management Trainee (related to NOC 0911) Mar 2010 to Feb 2012 (2 yrs)
Is it possible to claim points for the all the different NOC codes as My EE profile contains all?

I intend using NOC 0016 since it has higher chances of invitation than NOC 0911. And how many points can I claim for this?

Thank you

Soheiltoope

Dec 5, 2019
Good day @Soheiltoope ,

I am about completing my EOI and need your advice on NOC to use and the amount of points i can claim for work experience.

Employment History:

• Head of Operations (NOC 0016 but has related responsibilities to NOC 0911) 1st Dec 2017 to date (2 yrs)
  • Production Manager (NOC 0911) Jan 2014 to Nov 2017 (3 years 11 months)
  • Leaf Growing Mgr (related to NOC 0113 and NOC 0114) Mar 2012 to Dec 2013 (1 year 10 months)
  • Operations Management Trainee (related to NOC 0911) Mar 2010 to Feb 2012 (2 yrs)
Is it possible to claim points for the all the different NOC codes as My EE profile contains all?

I intend using NOC 0016 since it has higher chances of invitation than NOC 0911. And how many points can I claim for this?

Thank you
Hi, based on the very back to back ( continuous) timing of your jobs, you will get 10 points for the recent 5y experience and 4 points for later 5-10 years, so in total 14 out of 15. I also claimed successfully 15 points from 3 different NOCs. You certainly lack full 10y in recent 10 years, so don't ruin your EOI by claiming 15/15.
Regarding NOC, if your current job descriptions on your reference letter is close to operations and production/manufacturing management and I think still you don't need the provincial professional license ( check this), I recommend to use 0911 to be safer. For the 0016: Senior Manager, as I as I researched they need to know that you were in charge of budget, revenue and the general P&L or fiance responsibilities of the whole company or the division within your corporate ( I attached signed audited financial statements and contracts signed by me as a proof) . So if you look at examples of 0016 mentioned on the Canadian Governmental sites either CEO, Managing director, Vice president, Branch Manager or President/director of the division/group within a corporate is mentioned as examples. I hope you can search more and select the safest and best for yourself. Hope my opinion is helpful.

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
I have submitted my application on 4-Dec-2019 but still no response. My NOC is 1311.
I also submitted mine on the 3rd December, still at Application received

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

ssunnys

Dec 18, 2019
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
Looks like NOC is also playing major role in getting applications to “in progress”
Yes that is absolutely true. Only selected NOC's are being fast forwarded towards processing others are still in queque.

ssunnys

Dec 18, 2019
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
hello Ashuindian and group fellows....

Please guide me in my case too..
I submitted my application on 7 Oct (NOC 6221)..got ADR on 20 Oct to which i replied on 28 Oct...My application status is still in process..ADR status changed to completed on 5 Dec...but till date no news from SINP..and even funds are still unconverted..

What do you think...what could be reason of such a delay in my application...though i could see people are getting nomination..

Should i send them email...asking about my status..

Is it possible that they have shifted my application to further review...then why ADR is status is completed)..will i be notified in case they are sending application to further scrutiny..

I am really getting impatient on my status update...
Please help..
Good to see somebody with same NOC for the 1st time in this group. My status is Application received since Nov 24 and no action till date, I am sure you will get a result soon. Just wait till the 1st week of January and see what turns up.