+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,
I’m filing as SINP application, I have one doubt which I would like to clarify. I have Both Bachelors as well masters degree however I have ECA done only for my masters degree as it is my highest level of education. My question is do I need to put both bachelors and masters in Education section or just masters as I have ECA report only for masters? Any suggestions?
You have to include both bachelors and masters in education section. Below is the text mentioned in the Saskatchewan site.

For all education obtained outside Canada, such as an academic or technical degree, diploma or certificate, you must submit an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization, as per IRCC's list of approved organizations.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Shahid.Khan

Nov 12, 2019
I claimed 10 years of experience in EOI. I didnt know it should be specific to the NoC I applied for. Currently my experience is 9 years 11 month on the day I will sumbit my application. My total point were 68. Even if I update it to 9 years my point will become 67 which was the lowest score of that draw in which I got ITA. what should I do .. withdraw or go.with it?

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Guys ,

My spouse is working as a software developer ( NOC 2174 ) and shall be accompanying me .

Under SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure section for NOC code 2174 , it is showing to provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals for membership of AITP / I.S.P / ITCP.

Can any body kindly guide , if we are required to apply for these membership also . If my application shall be put on hold till i receive the membership? or is it mandatory to carry out.

Regards

Yajuvendra
Who is the primary applicant? You or you wife? As I understand that is needed only for the primary applicant.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Anyone here who has been rejected just due to not having 3 months old POF ??
Yes, my application was rejected back in 2015 due to insufficient POF. Please make sure that you have POF as per the requirement and they must be maintained for last three months prior to your submission of Application. SINP is extremely strict with POF, and have no mercy on it, I mean you would not be given a chance to justify your situation, even if you appeal they won't accept.

archana87

Nov 12, 2018
After filling up part 2. Spouse section still shows yellow and says missing info. But unable to review or fill. In such case what to do?
What is the meaning of cancel and restart application? Is it cancelling the ITA or can I start the application fill up again? Pls help

I'm also facing same issue. Please let me know how you solve this. Any help is much appreciated

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
We need to attach a "settlement plan" to our application. We must use the IRCC Living In Canada tool to create your settlement plan.
I am not able to create this using canada tool, can someone please help regarding this
Faced this issue. The way to get this resolved is once you have the settlement plan shown up on your screen, make a PDF out of it using the print option. (Instead of printer select PDF option). This works and note that in the PDF the links shown will have the website address clearly shown below the name of the link. Upload this to oasis. The emailing did not work for me. I finally used this method. I did however receive the email from them few days later and by then I had already submitted the application.

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I'm also facing same issue. Please let me know how you solve this. Any help is much appreciated
How many sub sections does the spouse section have for you? Do you see 4 or just 2? You should have two sections other than birth details and passport for your spouse. Go to the second completed section and click on next in case it's not coming automatically. These two sections you have to upload the declaration PDF imm5669e and additional family doc imm5604e.

riad_27

Feb 5, 2018
Didn’t have any solution yet.. what about you?i
How many sub sections does the spouse section have for you? Do you see 4 or just 2? You should have two sections other than birth details and passport for your spouse. Go to the second completed section and click on next in case it's not coming automatically. These two sections you have to upload the declaration PDF imm5669e and additional family doc imm5604e.
I can’t enter into the spouse section to review or upload documents. So silly software.. and I am not filling confident at all to submit the application as it was allowing me to submit without missing info

Moni05

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi, i have confusion on the work experience requirements as well. can someone please advise : I'm applying under NOC 2171 and have 4 years of work experience( in the last 5 years) and prior to that (6-10 years work expereince) 3 other NOC under which I can claim 2 years for 2 NOCs (6235 & 4163) and 4 years for 1 NOC 6552 . So will it be calculated at 14 points then ??

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Faced this issue. The way to get this resolved is once you have the settlement plan shown up on your screen, make a PDF out of it using the print option. (Instead of printer select PDF option). This works and note that in the PDF the links shown will have the website address clearly shown below the name of the link. Upload this to oasis. The emailing did not work for me. I finally used this method. I did however receive the email from them few days later and by then I had already submitted the application.
I'm facing the same issue, i tried clicking on print icon but its not giving me printable version rather just opening the same page in new window.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I have 10 years exp from 2008 to current. I have completed graduation regular on 2008 and masters corrospondance and completed on 2010.
Should it be any problem to get nomination??

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
Any nomination so far for June, July, August, and September 2019 SINP applicants? Please include your timeline if possible. Thanks

Angadp

Apr 28, 2012
Hi, I got ITA but when I login to my oasis account, it does not show "Step 1 of Application" so I am unabe to upload the documents. Did anyone else face similar issue.