+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

DMB-SK

Aug 26, 2020
Nomination at last!!!
Hey guys , I received my nomination after waiting for 1 year and 3weeks

My timeline is as follows;
AR- Dec 20,2019
ADR: August 20 , ADR was for updated bank statement and transcript. I had 40days to submit but submitted in 3days
Nomination : January 7,20201

I didn’t notice if my invoice tab disappeared at any point after submission of ADR, but invoice tab is still there now.

I was lucky because I didn’t have funds for 3months prior to submission ( My funds were about 2months old) but my application was still considered though, they requested for updated bank statement at ADR stage.

Also my work experience wasn’t exactly 10years , it was a few months over 9years and I was still considered.

I remember I was so scared that my application will be rejected but God helped me and I hope that everyone on this platform still waiting for nomination will received more grace than I did.

Many thanks for all the encouragement and support, I am truly grateful.

Kindly share the link for the forum for application for PR visa (if any). I don’t want to delay my process by submitting incomplete documents because I believe that had I included my transcript earlier my application process may not have been up to 1year

Regards
Go big and jump! I cannot say enough how happy and relieved you must feel. Isn’t it like a new year gift for you? I read some of your concerns before and yeah you got it man!

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
Nomination at last!!!

AR- Dec 20,2019
ADR: August 20 , ADR was for updated bank statement and transcript. I had 40days to submit but submitted in 3days

I didn’t notice if my invoice tab disappeared at any point after submission of ADR, but invoice tab is still there now.

I was lucky because I didn’t have funds for 3months prior to submission ( My funds were about 2months old) but my application was still considered though, they requested for updated bank statement at ADR stage.

Also my work experience wasn’t exactly 10years , it was a few months over 9years and I was still considered.

I remember I was so scared that my application will be rejected but God helped me and I hope that everyone on this platform still waiting for nomination will received more grace than I did.

Kindly share the link for the forum for application for PR visa (if any). I don’t want to delay my process by submitting incomplete documents because I believe that had I included my transcript earlier my application process may not have been up to 1year

Regards
Congratulations.

Reactions: Adesewa B

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
It is definitely a New Year gist just when I was about to give up hope.
Go big and jump! I cannot say enough how happy and relieved you must feel. Isn’t it like a new year gift for you? I read some of your concerns before and yeah you got it man!

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Nomination at last!!!

AR- Dec 20,2019

Regards
I am very happy to read about your nomination because of the long wait!!I can imagine the relief you feel now. We have been in this together and I'm trusting God for mine soon, Submitted Dec 23 2019
When God says yes, no man can say no. Imagine all the protocols he broke in your case. 2 months old POF, less than 10 years experience.
Congrats!!!! May the rest of the journey be swift ans smooth for you.

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
I am very happy to read about your nomination because of the long wait!!I can imagine the relief you feel now. We have been in this together and I'm trusting God for mine soon, Submitted Dec 23 2019
When God says yes, no man can say no. Imagine all the protocols he broke in your case. 2 months old POF, less than 10 years experience.
Congrats!!!! May the rest of the journey be swift ans smooth for you.
Amen . I prayed that the lord Jesus will also open doors for you too. By Gods Grace, I will congratulate you soon in Jesus name , Amen

Reactions: shank15 and Ivy8901

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
Dear All,

Unfortunate! All the best for everyone here to realize your dreams!!
I received SINP ITA on 12th Nov 2019
I submitted my SINP application on 10th Jan 2020
In process -Aug 22nd 2020
Ineligible letter received 20th Jan 2021 stating two reasons as given below
I had kept 12 lacs in my bank account but deposited on 31st Dec 2019.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of having $19,390 CAD maintained in your account(s) for a minimum of 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
Work Experience Credentials The documented proof of your work Experience does not meet the SINP documentation requirement. Additional verification is required to complete assessment, however, it has been determined that no further verification request will be made as the SINP has concluded you do not meet the Settlement funds criteria.

Just for your information guys. - I am stuck up now after waiting for one year 1month 10 days and I am in dilemma to re-apply and again what would be the processing times or should I quit.

Big decision to take!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear All,

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of having $19,390 CAD maintained in your account(s) for a minimum of 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
Work Experience Credentials The documented proof of your work Experience does not meet the SINP documentation requirement. Additional verification is required to complete assessment, however, it has been determined that no further verification request will be made as the SINP has concluded you do not meet the Settlement funds criteria.

Just for your information guys. - I am stuck up now after waiting for one year 1month 10 days and I am in dilemma to re-apply and again what would be the processing times or should I quit.

Big decision to take!
You can apply again with Express Entry at 32 weeks for processsing. Has your score changed? What was incorrect with your work experience?

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
You can apply again with Express Entry at 32 weeks for processsing. Has your score changed? What was incorrect with your work experience?
Thank you. So, 8 months would be the waiting time again if I re-apply. What went wrong with the ork experience documents is un known.
I completed my MBA in UK and worked for 1.5 years for which I do not have the required pay slips. I am assuming that was wrong.
Best Regards
Varun

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you. So, 8 months would be the waiting time again if I re-apply. What went wrong with the ork experience documents is un known.
I completed my MBA in UK and worked for 1.5 years for which I do not have the required pay slips. I am assuming that was wrong.
Best Regards
Varun
Also your work experience must match your education. You need employment letters and work visa copies if completed the work outside your home country. There is a list of required documents. If you submit again make sure your work experience documents are in order.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear All,

Big decision to take!

Dear...

What Big decision...????? just take decision again reapply.......I am not saying negative ... read what I am trying to Say....

1) Never say to future and hope until they say no to us......(still SINP draw and all things open...try again....one or two more year...)

2) I imagine you may be of 30 or 40 years....My dear Friend life of 40 year already pass happily and this is matter of one or two more year... to passs....

forget past try again....................................

3) I understand that after long waiting NO word is painful..but just think at present it gives pain but after some months it will be one incident of life which you not like....In your life many things happen which you not want and after some year you forget its pain and it be just one incident only....

4) SO...FORGET WHAT IS HAPPENED...LEARN FROM MISTAKE AND TRY AGAIN...................................

5) You seen tractor and trolley.....trolley is link after tractor..and once it links then it goes wherever tractor goes...it have no option....so same thing apply again link your future again...and wait....TIME is like tractor...it will take you to this ITA stage again.......

If you do nothing then also time will pass and one or two years again.... so again send your EOI with proper fund and experience letter and try again and forget it...after six months you will again in race.......its better to do something than to do nothing.....

I hope you will understand my positive feelings for you..do not think grammar or any sentence structure...but try to feel hope again and try again.....

Best wish dear friend..

culkid

Dec 24, 2020
AR: March 11, 2020
IP: Sept 2020
Invoice tab disappeared Oct 1, 2020
ADR: Oct 1, 2020
ADR submitted: Oct 10 2020
Mailed about the status of my application; Dec 2020
They replied that my application is in PIU: Dec 2020
Invoice tab reappeared: 9 Jan 2021
Invoice tab disappeared 22 jan, 2021