+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I had called them 2 weeks ago, and they said they will get back to if there is anything they need.
I will try to email them today and wait for the response.

Any more Nov/Dec 2019 applicants waiting for an update?
A bunch of us who have submitted in nov/dec have not got any update or any ADR..

Loladius

Nov 19, 2019
I had called them 2 weeks ago, and they said they will get back to if there is anything they need.

Same situation for me.

Loladius

Nov 19, 2019
Hello All,

With God's grace, I finally got SINP nomination yesterday.

My NoC is 2171 and here is my timeline:

ITA: 17th October 2019
Submitted 13th Nov 2019
In Process: around 17 Dec 2019
ADR: 31 August 2020 - gave ten days to submit
ADR submitted: 7 Sept 2020 (status: submitted)
After 10th Sept 2020-17 Sep 2020: Submitted past due date
Overall Status Returned to In process: 17 Sept 2020
ADR status: Changed from Submitted Past due date to Submitted: 08 Oct 2020
Invoice Tab appeared: 2 Nov 2020
ADR documents status: Changed from Submitted to Complete
PNP Nomination in CIC: To accept: 3 Nov 2020
Nomination letter from SINP: 3 Nov 2020
Addition of 600 points: 3 nov 2020

I am hoping that they start to clear the submission done last year in Nov and Dec now and everyone will soon get it.

Regards,
Rahul
Congratulations. What was the ADR?

Reactions: Abpswam

Rahul.jindal

Sep 19, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05/11/2020
AOR Received.
02-12-2020
Med's Request
16-11-2020
Med's Done....
08-01-2021
Congratulations. What was the ADR?
A 2nd Reference letter from either HR or manager, must be a different person from the earlier one and latest funds proof.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi Vikram, I got my ITA from EE yesterday. Please tell me about the further process. How much time is required for CIC evaluation. I will positively submit my docs on 10 November.
Congratulations buddy. Now apply for PCC and you can go for medical in advance. Post that you need to submit all these documents to cic along with the same set of documents which you had submitted to SINP. After that it takes roughly 6 months but now a days they may take a bit longer time. Hey we have a small group on what's app who have submitted their application to cic. If you wish to join us there. Please drop a mail at vikram-kanda@outlook.com. we are not very active here now. Thanks

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Congratulations buddy. Now apply for PCC and you can go for medical in advance. Post that you need to submit all these documents to cic along with the same set of documents which you had submitted to SINP. After that it takes roughly 6 months but now a days they may take a bit longer time. Hey we have a small group on what's app who have submitted their application to cic. If you wish to join us there. Please drop a mail at vikram-kanda@outlook.com. we are not very active here now. Thanks
Sure thanks for your reply. Will mai you my phone number on this email.. thanks again

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Dear all,

I have 2 inquiries:

1- after receiving a nomination and preparing for the PR application: should I request from my employer a new signed reference letter? or submitting the same reference letter i submitted earlier in my SINP application is accepted?
2- should I also submit the same employment proofs I submitted in my SINP application? such as payroll bank statement, to whom it may concern statement, insurance letter, ... etc? or only a reference letter is what is requested by CIC and nothing more?
Hi friend, may I know what did you provide at last? Proof of employment as SINP requested, or only reference letter as IRCC requested? I'm facing the same situation here and I'm inclined to provide all three supporting documents as provided to SINP, in case there's an ADR. Thank you!

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello Friends, My friend got her WES done. The WES report does not clearly mention whether she has Master Degree or her education in INDIA is considered as Bachelor Degree as per Canadian Credential. Her WES report says Final Outcome as :- Two bachelor's degrees (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) .

Below is her education qualification:
1. Name on Credential: ARORA, Taruna
Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution Country: India
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2004
Awarded By: Panjab University Status: Recognized Institution
Major: Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Name on Credential: ARORA, Taruna
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2005
Awarded By: Guru Nanak Dev University
Major: Education
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

3. Name on Credential: ARORA, Taruna
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2007
Awarded By: Himachal Pradesh University
Major: Mathematics
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

Now should we consider her Master Degree holder for points selection in SINP OID application. Shall appreciate if someone can clarify me.

Thanks
AMAN BHARDWAJ
Its equivalent of Bachelor in Canadian Education System. You can claim points for Bachelor Degree.

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi friend, may I know what did you provide at last? Proof of employment as SINP requested, or only reference letter as IRCC requested? I'm facing the same situation here and I'm inclined to provide all three supporting documents as provided to SINP, in case there's an ADR. Thank you!
Hi there, hope you are fine

for employment documents: I submitted the same documents I submitted for SINP (which include the reference letter + other employment proofs) + a new bank statement of payroll account as proof I m still in position.

I recommend you to arrange them to start with the reference letter first and then the rest

Reactions: zac0999

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Hi there, hope you are fine

for employment documents: I submitted the same documents I submitted for SINP (which include the reference letter + other employment proofs) + a new bank statement of payroll account as proof I m still in position.

I recommend you to arrange them to start with the reference letter first and then the rest
Thank you so much for this info! Really helps me a lot! I'll do the same! Cheers!

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022

[/QUOTE
☝ I submitted in Dec 2019, got ADR in August 2020 submitted few days later even though I had 40days to respond ... my application has in process since.