AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I got Request for additional Information in my OASIS yesterday and had submitted same today
My status changed back to In-process and the invoice tab had also gone
Can anyone explain my situation?

Reactions: leobeni

Elenazi

Apr 14, 2020
Hello All,
I got Request for additional Information in my OASIS yesterday and had submitted same today
Means your nomination is on the way. God will see us through.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Need guidance as I am ready with all documents for paper based application SINP Occupation in demand. My questions may be helpful to others also who apply by them self only without any consultant:

1) In paper based main documents are in one package which is different for all. and forms may be seven to eight but what about its supporting documents ?
I have question that in ITA (SINP or other provenience) we already submitted all supporting documents when apply online after first draw selection.
Now with above paper based application forms we have to submit all again? or our files will already with them form province to IRCC?

2) as per checklist 5690 we have to submit various forms. Please guide me that what about supporting documents ? like if we say stay and job then do we need to provide all job documents? for financial bank statement of last six months? because financial Settlement fund we given before six months now ITA is for paper based submission in IRCC.
If any one in SINP or any sent application and it is approved then please guide for supporting documents..

3) I also wish if anyone can share phone number of IRCC to talk from out side Canada or official email etc.?

4) Can anyone guide that in occupation in demand SINP I have shown experience of 10 years and submitted all proof. I got next stage Invitation to submit paper based application to IRCC.

My question is that.. is it must to have job till we get visa or till we complete all procedure? when first applied I have job and submitted all experience proof of 10 years as per point scheme ...but may be if not in future or wish to change job or do some study which will helpful for Canada then will unemployment is ok or not accepted?

I am applying in occupation in demand category...and in letter they have written that "you must inform SINP if changes in employment "...what it means?

Please guide...

idonor

Oct 20, 2015
Hello All,
You are on your way to nomination! Could you share your timeline, if you don't mind also, what was your ADR for?

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You are on your way to nomination! Could you share your timeline, if you don't mind also, what was your ADR for?
OID (6235)
ITA: 31/Oct/2019
Submission: 18/ Dec/2019
In Process: 07/April/2020
ADR: 07/07/2020 (POF current statement of account)
ADR Submission: 08/07/2020
Invoice Tab Disappear: 08/07/2020

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
OID (6235)

I submitted my application on Jan 8th, its showing application received but nothing after it and on the top of it, i see an exclamation mark there, have you seen it as well and what is ADR ?

Thanks,

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I submitted my application on Jan 8th, its showing application received but nothing after it and on the top of it, i see an exclamation mark there, have you seen it as well and what is ADR ?

Thanks,
ADR means Additional Document Required

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Noc 4011, Inprocess from 12 May, 1 ADR, Inprocess again from 18 May
Did you check your ADR tab where you uploaded your additional info. That also Need to turn In Process. I assume the status may be "submitted past due"

idonor

Oct 20, 2015
OID (6235)
Congrats in advance! I have a cousin with the same NOC from a Nigerian bank too, but his is through EE and he submitted in January this year. Rumour has it that they are processing OID faster than EE applications. No one can actually predict their modus operandi!