+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, back in the day... the University gave me the transcripts sealed in an envelope, which I then sent to WES.
Now I think, they expect the University to send the transcripts directly.

He needs to start the process as soon as possible. If there is any kind of delay, then he can provide Tracking and ECA reference numbers showing that he wasn't the one at fault here.

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/03/canada-expands-special-measures-to-include-visa-applicants-affected-by-coronavirus-outbreak-in-iran-and-south-korea-0313828.html#gs.2aqxey

According to this news, IRCC is providing an automatic 90 day extension for all applicants to submit their documents. SINP would possibly grant extensions if it were requested.
Hoping for the best and wishing luck to Zibah!

Reactions: shank15

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Extract taken from above link: (Applies to EE Applicants)
Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples of acceptable documents are as follows:
  • Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance and/or social security record;
  • Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • Employment contracts;
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer(s), if applicable; or
  • Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience.

I provided my Income Tax Return and A Tax Clearance Certificate. Both are govt issued. Both states where I work.
I also provided Reference Letters, all payslips, salary account bank statements, ID Cards, and Business Cards.

For each job, you only need to provide 1 Reference Letter, 1 Govt Issued Document, and 2 Supporting Documents.
Then, we have to keep 10 years documents.

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I only got a reference letter for 2010-2011 job experience, i can't find out the employment contract. Does it mean it didn't court? I will try to find one bank statement to proof.

vaasim123

Oct 23, 2019
Hello,

Please I got the following ADR, Kindly help me out expantiate. I added all the documents they are requesting again.

Also, the second ADR, is confusing me, I have 2 year professional study in accounting equivalence in canada (ECA) as accessed. I uploaded the ECA. But they are asking me to do ECA for my BSc Accounting which I only uploaded the transcript. I added my Bsc because there was a place where it was required that you add all your educational qualifications.

To do ECA it will take me not less than 4 months based in experience and others experience from my country. I have 40 days to submit my ADR.

Please, Advise.

See my ADR below:

1) You must have proof of maintaining $23,542 CAD in your account(s) for a minimum of three months prior to your application submission date. These funds must be maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide updated official letters or statements issued by your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of the following account from Sep 03, 2019 - April 02, 2020

2) Under NOC - 1311 Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers, you must have a minimum two year diploma program in accounting. Please provide ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) for Bachelor of Science in Accounting obtained from University of Jos in order for our office to assess your education and work experience under the specified NOC.
Please note that, for all education obtained outside Canada, you must have an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization, as per IRCC’s list of approved organizations. This information can be found online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

3) The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all SINP requirements. We require supporting evidence to show that you were employed with Courteville Business Solutions Plc & Edutrains Global Consulting during the time periods stated on the reference letters. Please provide the following documents to support your gainful employment in your intended occupation:
- Proof of salary, including at least 3 pay slips per year of employment, supplemented by bank statements showing deposits of these earnings;
- Pension/provident fund documents showing employer name and contribution history for the entire period of employment.
- Any other documentation which will prove to the SINP your work experience and employment.
Please submit updated work experience documentation that meet all of the above requirements, in order for your work experience to be further assessed.
When did you get this ADR?

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Hello,

Please I got the following ADR, Kindly help me out expantiate. I added all the documents they are requesting again.

Also, the second ADR, is confusing me, I have 2 year professional study in accounting equivalence in canada (ECA) as accessed. I uploaded the ECA. But they are asking me to do ECA for my BSc Accounting which I only uploaded the transcript. I added my Bsc because there was a place where it was required that you add all your educational qualifications.

To do ECA it will take me not less than 4 months based in experience and others experience from my country. I have 40 days to submit my ADR.

Please, Advise.

See my ADR below:

1) You must have proof of maintaining $23,542 CAD in your account(s) for a minimum of three months prior to your application submission date. These funds must be maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide updated official letters or statements issued by your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of the following account from Sep 03, 2019 - April 02, 2020

2) Under NOC - 1311 Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers, you must have a minimum two year diploma program in accounting. Please provide ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) for Bachelor of Science in Accounting obtained from University of Jos in order for our office to assess your education and work experience under the specified NOC.
Please note that, for all education obtained outside Canada, you must have an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization, as per IRCC’s list of approved organizations. This information can be found online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

3) The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all SINP requirements. We require supporting evidence to show that you were employed with Courteville Business Solutions Plc & Edutrains Global Consulting during the time periods stated on the reference letters. Please provide the following documents to support your gainful employment in your intended occupation:
- Proof of salary, including at least 3 pay slips per year of employment, supplemented by bank statements showing deposits of these earnings;
- Pension/provident fund documents showing employer name and contribution history for the entire period of employment.
- Any other documentation which will prove to the SINP your work experience and employment.
Please submit updated work experience documentation that meet all of the above requirements, in order for your work experience to be further assessed.
When did you get this ADR?
April 2nd

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Good morning guys, I have received an ITA and submitted my application to Snip Express Entry on Jan 2020. Unfortunately, since my express entry profile is just became one year old, it expired. Please advise what should i do now, and How can I contact the SNIP authorities to update my situation. If anyone suffered the same situation before, sharing your experience with me would be really appreciated.

vaasim123

Oct 23, 2019
Hello,

Please, Advise.

See my ADR below:

April 2nd
When did it go into processing?

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020

Princd

Feb 4, 2020
I am btech mechanical engineer but i have work experience in production officer(food and processing industry)9213.can i apply for sinp if my brother in law is pr of sasketchwan.anyone response will be appreciated....i am not getting any satisfying answer for this from long since from any consultant

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Good morning guys, I have received an ITA and submitted my application to Snip Express Entry on Jan 2020. Unfortunately, since my express entry profile is just became one year old, it expired. Please advise what should i do now, and How can I contact the SNIP authorities to update my situation. If anyone suffered the same situation before, sharing your experience with me would be really appreciated.
Create new express entry profile and job seeker code then email SINP with all the details to update it in their system.

Reactions: Amr87

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I am btech mechanical engineer but i have work experience in production officer(food and processing industry)9213.can i apply for sinp if my brother in law is pr of sasketchwan.anyone response will be appreciated....i am not getting any satisfying answer for this from long since from any consultant
As per SINP your education should match your work experience otherwise they will mark your application as ineligible.