+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Oasis Issue after Feb 23rd Update

dstxy147

Jan 11, 2018
Hi

is anyone facing any issue after the new update of the Oasis website? all of the sudden it tells me the additional family member data is missing, i re attached all forms again and still the same even though all screen showing green with check mark.

Edit: issue seems to be in the additional family screen only

Last edited:

Isbel2

Feb 26, 2018
Hi

is anyone facing any issue after the new update of the Oasis website? all of the sudden it tells me the additional family member data is missing, i re attached all forms again and still the same even though all screen showing green with check mark.

Edit: issue seems to be in the additional family screen only
Same here, it's so time wasting, my additional family screen is having same issues.

dstxy147

Jan 11, 2018
did you email SINP? i emailed them and awaiting reply. we need to all send maybe they get the sense there is an issue after the update. otherwise we will be stuck when the PNP opens up. I will let you all know their reply once i get it

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Same with me , i cannot proceed further as it keep giving error message on additional family screen. i m emailing them . Kindly let us know if anyone any workaround for this .

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Just did and same error

I m also getting the same error , however i tried to create a OID profile and now it is not getting pass from Step 1 job offer / Employment screen to move to second part of application where i can create family members and attach forms .

dstxy147

Jan 11, 2018
Just checked now and problem is resolved! there were some missing steps in the additional family member screen and now its there. :D

shahza429

May 14, 2016
Sorry guys asking question off topic.

i was filling SINP application still on step 8/14 but i went through all 14 there is no page which after i can add information about family or dependents.
so once i finish 1st 14 steps then they will ask for family on second step

or how does it work.

Reactions: Khaled1972

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
I am stuck now again in problem of adding family members in 2nd part of SINP application. System creating error even after attaching passport copy and other detail when go for next button again error comes and yellow them not convert into green tick. Experience members please help. My timeline of submitting application is near to end . Kindly help.