+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Nomination from SK

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro, currently they are sending medical request to applicants of may

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-from-pakistan-apply-to-london-office-as-provincial-nominee-t45824.0.html;msg521714#msg521714

i got the medical request in 3 months after submitting in april.

good luck.

asad123 said:
hi ainpfamily

i hope u remember me, i am the one who call u from faisalabad, bro i also sent my work permit application with my PR application, so is have the same processing time?
and when u get medical request after u submit ur application

mama celia

Dec 20, 2010
hello there !
I am new here , but i already have my working visa through SINP is there somebody here whos already deployed ? i was offered dec. 2008 and got my visa may 2009 until the crisis came and i am still waiting for the grace of God to give me my deployment schedule through HITACHI CANADIAN INDUSTRIES .

ellenangeles

Dec 21, 2010
App. Filed.......
02/07/2010
to everyone :D i filed my application last july 2, 2010 and until today i haven't recieve my nomination :( hopefully it will came 1st week of january 2011. :)

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey

well it takes around 12months atleast before someone get the nomination, it happened in my case, though.

so best of luck hope that it will happen to u soon.

ellenangeles

Dec 21, 2010
App. Filed.......
02/07/2010
hello hasse, I have a job offer from my employer and he told me yesterday that my application is almost ready and anyday now the immigration will call him informing for the approval of our nomination.

puniajas

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 april2011
Doc's Request.
Not requested
Nomination.....
March 11
AOR Received.
4may2011
IELTS Request
Submit. With app 6 overall
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
14may
Med's Done....
24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
hello every one

i also apply in july 6 th for nomination for sinp
nd gor file number means acknowledgment letter on 13 th july 2010

i also have job offer letter from candian employer
m also wating
my lawer also told me that now any day in couple of days we got nomination letter

good luck for all \

ellenangeles

Dec 21, 2010
App. Filed.......
02/07/2010
hi punjajas.. keep us updated if you already receive your nomination and i will keep u also if i receive mine.. we are at the same timeline.. goodluck to all of us ;D hope it will come out before this month's end. ;D

hasse

May 11, 2010
yes you have to stay in Saskatchewan for an year or two after you get the nomination and arrived there. after this period of time you can move from there wherever you want to.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
yes you have to stay in Saskatchewan for an year or two after you get the nomination and arrived there. after this period of time you can move from there wherever you want to.
On what grounds you said yes you have to stay in Saskatchewan for an year or two after you get the nomination and arrived there. after this period of time you can move from there wherever you want to.
[/quote]
Always be confirmed first then post my friend.
Provincial Nominations are granted to those who intend to live in that province.If yo promising to live and fill up the affidavits ,how come you wont stay in that province .You must have to follow all rules and regulations,Thanks

hasse

May 11, 2010
this is what i am saying My Friend

you have to stay there, but not for your whole life you can move from there after couple of years (1-2) as i mentioned earlier.

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
you need to stay 3 years in SK. after three years you can apply for passport. after getting passport you can move.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
this is what i am saying My Friend

you have to stay there, but not for your whole life you can move from there after couple of years (1-2) as i mentioned earlier.
But we promise to live in Saskatchewan and filled up an affidavit .If Canadian government is granting us Visas on these factors we must have to keep our words.If we break the rules they wont trust us and it will be hard for future applicants.WE MUST HAVE TO OBEY CANADIAN RULES