+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Nomination from SK

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
thanx a lota auhassan
plz keep in touch with me as i m very confused about my sister....is it true that visa officer is asking for ielts to family class catagory and not to skilled worker...plz can u tell me that u have job offer and did u provide affadavit from employer of english language ability 500-8
and plz tell me taht is ur employer also gave u some type of support letter for arranging classes of english if needed like ESL etc...plz guide me ..i need ur help
is visa officer really asking for ielts to sinp nominees who are under skilled worker catagory or they are asking to every catagory like family class.
my sister ielts scoree detail is:
reading...4 band
writing...5.5 band
speaking...5.5 band
listening...4.5 band
overall...5 band
is it really ok as she is under noc level B
a lot of regards
wish u really best of luck

puniajas

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 april2011
Doc's Request.
Not requested
Nomination.....
March 11
AOR Received.
4may2011
IELTS Request
Submit. With app 6 overall
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
14may
Med's Done....
24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
hi frnds
i applied for Saskatchewan nomination in july 7 2010 nd they recived my documents on 9 th july nd i got receipt with file number on 13 th july

can any one tell me how long it take for nomination
its already been 8 th week .........

i applied from Australia as cook 6242 .. i have hrsdc aprroved job offer letter from Canadian employer

i send mu orignal ilets , police clerance and birth certificate as well wirh full aplication

after get nomination i wanna aplied for work permit

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
thanx a lota auhassan
plz keep in touch with me as i m very confused about my sister....is it true that visa officer is asking for ielts to family class catagory and not to skilled worker...plz can u tell me that u have job offer and did u provide affadavit from employer of english language ability 500-8
and plz tell me taht is ur employer also gave u some type of support letter for arranging classes of english if needed like ESL etc...plz guide me ..i need ur help
is visa officer really asking for ielts to sinp nominees who are under skilled worker catagory or they are asking to every catagory like family class.
my sister ielts scoree detail is:
reading...4 band
writing...5.5 band
speaking...5.5 band
listening...4.5 band
overall...5 band
is it really ok as she is under noc level B
a lot of regards
wish u really best of luck

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all SINP Nominees
I am in contact with SINP managers (Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy Davies) and CIC designated immigration officer (Mr. Robert Miller) at London England, and according to them that proof of language proficiency is not mandatory for Provincial Nominees in the same way that it is for Federal Skilled Workers. but we may request additional information at any time during the application process.

If you are unable to provide any information that CIC visa Office request to you, or wish to clarify what CIC Visa office is asking you to provide or any other aspect of the processing of your applications, you can contact the visa office directly at the following address.

Robert Miller
Designated Immigration Officer
robert.miller@international.gc.ca
Tel/Tél. +44 20 7258 6310 (MITNET) 445-3310 / Fax/téléc +44 20 7258 6609 (MITNET) 445-3609
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To All SINP Nominees
thanks to almighty Allah, i have a good news for you, today i recieved reply from Designated immigration officer Mr. robert Miller CIC Via Office London, in his reply he said that they will not refuse or reject an application from provincial nominee only on the basis of IELTS. Thanks to all of you for your time, remember me in your Duaa.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
funds requirement

to show the available funds i dont have enough money in my bank account but i purchased residential land from this money.
Is it possible that i evaluate the price worth of this land and attach the documents of it instead of my bank account ?
because i can sell it any time when my time will come to leave my country.
please seniors help me to solve this problem.

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
AOA to ALL.
Every body who got instructions from embassy (Submit the IELTS Score for SNIP). Please email the scanned copy of letter at atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP. Mr Atiq-ul-Hassan done meeting with David Li at 16 Sept. for resolving the issue of IELTS. Please email the scanned copy of letter where embassy ask you IELTS. INSHALLAH we will solve this issue ASAP.
Regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jugnoo,
I have meeting with Assistant Deputy Minister of immigration Saskatchewan Mr. Rupen on Thursday September 16, 2010, to Discuss the Issue of IELTS requirement imposed by CIC visa office London England, I have Request to all of you who have received the letter from CIC visa office London to submit the IELTS result, Please email the scanned copy of that letter at my email: atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP .So we can prove that the visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS result from some individual they are asking to submit the IELTS result more than 90% of the SINP Nominee from Pakistan. I will be grateful to you.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greeting to all

I have discussed about the IELTS requirement imposed by from CIC Visa office London on Pakistani applicants and delay in process with Honorable Mr. Rob Norris Minister of Immigration and advanced education in yesterday (September 16, 2010) meeting with him, Assistant Deputy Minister immigration Mr. Rupen Pandya and other government officials in his Saskatoon Office, I found them very helpful kind, cooperative and they are trying to resolve this issue with their counter part in federal government, and assure us that they will resolve this issue of IELTS for SINP Nominees (Family member Category very soon.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to auhassan
this is great news for only family member catagory but not for skilled people for sinp who also have job offer from employer
can u plz help me for this answer that for sinp nomination ielts is not compulsory for even skilled worker whio have job offer...but now on saskatchewn website they have added that cic officer can demand for ielts if he wants
but as u said that for family member catagory it will be resolved but is there any gud news for skilled workers.......
plz tell me i m confused now that they only strict to skilled peolpe who have even job offer
plz tell me that is ielts compulsory for skilled peole..even employer is giving them affidavit 500-8 of eng ability
waiting 4 ur reply
regards

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to auhassan
this is great news for only family member catagory but not for skilled people for sinp who also have job offer from employer(skilled worker catagory who are not under family catagory ,they have only permanent job offer from employer)
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also.........
can u plz help me for this answer that for sinp nomination ielts is not compulsory for even skilled worker whio have job offer...but now on saskatchewn website they have added that cic officer can demand for ielts if he wants
but as u said that for family member catagory it will be resolved but is there any gud news for skilled workers catagory.......
plz tell me i m confused now that they only strict to skilled catagory who have no relative there only have job offer
plz tell me that is ielts compulsory for skilled peole..even employer is giving them affidavit 500-8 of eng ability
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also...............
waiting 4 ur reply
regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone
Honorable Immigration Minister Mr. rob Norris Addressed to Pakistani Community and answered the question of people on October 9, 2010, about the immigration issues specially IELTS, he said that Government of Saskatchewan is working tirelessly with Federal Government of Canada to resolve this issue as soon as possible, hopefully the solution will come out in near future. we are in contact with the Government of Saskatchewan and presenting the views of Pakistani community to them about the concerns of community, but the good news is that applicants received the letters from CIC Visa office London and they did not ask to them about the IELTS result. This is a good achievement of our struggle that The London Visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS from SINP nominees and they also speed up the process.

R

rahrah

auhassan said:
Hello Everyone
Honorable Immigration Minister Mr. rob Norris Addressed to Pakistani Community and answered the question of people on October 9, 2010, about the immigration issues specially IELTS, he said that Government of Saskatchewan is working tirelessly with Federal Government of Canada to resolve this issue as soon as possible, hopefully the solution will come out in near future. we are in contact with the Government of Saskatchewan and presenting the views of Pakistani community to them about the concerns of community, but the good news is that applicants received the letters from CIC Visa office London and they did not ask to them about the IELTS result. This is a good achievement of our struggle that The London Visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS from SINP nominees and they also speed up the process.
Thanks Hassan Bhai and team