+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Nomination from SK

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
any one know if u can sponser family under snip and also live or plan to live in regina hopusing ?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
pakistan said:
any one got nomination under SINP from Saskatchewan?
i got dacuments request eg bank statment and educational credentials after 8 months .i have send it 12 march still waiting , may 1 or 2 more months

hasse

May 11, 2010
it takes around 12-15 months before they decided for the nomination. i had aslo applied and i got the nomination in 12months.so chill out a bit.

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
hasse said:
it takes around 12-15 months before they decided for the nomination. i had aslo applied and i got the nomination in 12months.so chill out a bit.
really, that long? i think i read here in this forum that someone got his nomination in <3mos (applied dec2009, nominated feb2010) through family stream with no job offer... oh well, may his education and work experience is in-demand.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi..

I got my SINP.. under family stream

time line

applied..... 8 dec 09
got file #... 22 jan 10
nominated.. 22 march 10

today i send my all document to CHC (london)... dont know,, how long it will take,,,,

Regards

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
angdan said:
hi..

I got my SINP.. under family stream

time line

applied..... 8 dec 09
got file #... 22 jan 10
nominated.. 22 march 10

today i send my all document to CHC (london)... dont know,, how long it will take,,,,

Regards
hi angdan, i read from another post that you were a graduate of a school in toronto... i guess one of the key considerations why approval of your application for sinp was fast.

have you also worked in canada before?

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Hi everybody.

do any of You know about someone who has gotten their case approved from Islamabad consulate?

Its been very very slow. I have applied in May 2009 under PNP and hasnt gotten received my medicals.

Any clues?

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey Angdan ?

its been 2weeks today since i sent my documents to the London Office but still no reply ? i mean i do not have any confirmation if they have received it or not ? even though DHLhas sent me the confirmation of that delivery ? i have no idea how they work at the embassy ? atleast they could send an an email to confirm the receiving docs ?

Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hi There !

i have sent all my docs to the London office for SINP . I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED but can u please tell me that how long would it take to receive the file no # or medical call ?