+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - News update...

ellenangeles

Dec 21, 2010
App. Filed.......
02/07/2010
IMMIGRATION PORTAL WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR EMPLOYERS TO CONNECT WITH FOREIGN SKILLED WORKERS

It's soon going to be much easier for Saskatchewan companies to find the foreign skilled workers they need to keep growing.
A new online service has now been launched, combining all previous application forms into one online document. This new site also features a comprehensive guide on recruiting and retaining foreign skilled workers.
"We have a labour shortage in our province and it needs to be addressed if our current prosperity is to continue," Advanced Education Employment and Immigration Minister Rob Norris said. "Through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), we're trying to do everything possible to welcome and encourage newcomers to Saskatchewan. And I'm absolutely certain this new online service will work, because it's an idea that came from employers."
Currently, there are more than 1,000 employers actively using the SINP in Saskatchewan. In 2010-11 the Government of Saskatchewan expects 4,100 nominations through the SINP (an increase from 3,500 in 2009-10). This translates into approximately 12,000 newcomers who will join in making Saskatchewan a stronger and more vibrant place.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope42010 said:
Thanks ;D
been in the Province, I am sorry this is NOT the reality... There are a lot of Companies actually laying off people currently... I am not sure why Govt. wants to put this up. Labour shortage - Not true. There are hundreds of applicants for just one posting... ?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
.........I am not sure why Govt. wants to put this up. Labour shortage - Not true. There are hundreds of applicants for just one posting... ?
Because they are out of touch with what really happens on the ground.

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
so it means there is no opportunity at all in saskatchewan currently.. Please guide us. I am coming there in Regina from India.. in Jan, 2012. I am working as a project manager in IT company. I put SINP file & will be there soon. Please guide me.. & how are the opportunities for Mechanical Engineer? One of my friend is also coming with me. He has done masters in Mechanical Engineering from usa. & he is also coming there from India with me.. Please guide. Thanks

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
sept15 said:
been in the Province, I am sorry this is NOT the reality... There are a lot of Companies actually laying off people currently... I am not sure why Govt. wants to put this up. Labour shortage - Not true. There are hundreds of applicants for just one posting... ?
dear sir,

i need your little help here .under sinp family stream if someone have no job offer he have to show funds of 10000 for him and 2000 for the spouse which should shows three months history.
1.can they both submit their statements
2.if the spouse account is 2 months old instead of 3 moths,would the balance in her account could be treated as an addition in the funds,as both can show the funds.
3. if the total balance of 12000 reduced( for some days and than came back to required level) in any time during last 3 moth,would it leads to a refusal

i would be so thankful if you guide me in this matter
thanks
irfan ameen