17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Hi,

I applied for SINP on 18th May 2016 and on 15th July I received a communication from SINP wherein they have requested additional documents for Proof of Funds. Basically, I am showing funds through 3 accounts. 2 accounts are in my name and these are savings balance accounts. Both the accounts are with different bank. There are Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits mapped to both the accounts. Third account is in the name of my wife and again with this savings account there are 5 fixed deposits mapped.

SINP has requested for bank statements including the transaction history of these accounts for time period Feb'2016-May'2016. I can very well provide the transaction history of the savings balance account since I can take the print out for a specific duration from internet banking website and then get it stamped and signed. However, Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits does not have any transaction statement in general. In the bank where my wife has an account they have the provision of taking the statement for a specific duration and we will take this out.

For one of my savings balance account I have FD and RD mapped to it but do not have a provision to take statements for a specific duration asked by immigration officer, In this case my bank has issued me a balance confirmation certificate dated 17th July (because bank did not agree to issue a certificate backdated for 18th May). This certificate mentions the amount in all my accounts with this bank i.e. Savings, Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit. Also they have given me transaction statement for savings account for time period Feb16-May16. I was thinking to attach the monthly statement issued by my bank for Feb16, Mar16, Apr16 and May16. These monthly statements contains the FD summary and Recurring Deposit summary which mentions details like Date of Opening, Date of Maturity, Paid instalments as on date for RD, Principal Amount for FD etc. Can anyone please advice me if this will make sense?

For other account (My account with other bank) I received substantial amount of INR 700000 in my account from my mother as a gift to use this money for immigration. This inflow happened on 17th March 2016. But SINP requirement is to main money from 3 months prior to application date i.e. I should have this money maintained from 18th February 2016 onwards and this is why SINP asked for statements for this period only. Is my understanding correct? Also to this account I have 5 year tax saving FD's mapped and these FDs were issued much before Feb'2016. Consolidated balance in these two FD's as of Feb'2016 is INR 175000 approximately. My question is will INR 700000 will also be considered by SINP?? My mother has issued a gift deed for this. Also bank has provided a balance confirmation certificate mentioning the amount available in Savings Account as well as FD's as of 17th July 2016.

As of Feb'2016 I can show following balances maintained till May'2016.

Wife's Account in form of FD. Savings Balance account is not maintained as she does spending from it for household expenses but yes FD's are untouched. Bank certificate mentions that amount can be liquidated any time.
1. Fixed Deposits - INR 588152 as of Feb'2016 in total. This is maintained till May'2016.
2. Provident Fund - INR 200000 (approx.). Will a PF statement downloaded from internet work as a proof? If not then what shall we provide and is there a specific format? She can download PF statement from Employer website.

My account - Bank1. Savings balance account is used for household expenses and often has very low balance. But I have Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits mapped to this. Details below.
1. Recurring Deposits. RD has paid instalments of INR 126500 as of 18th May2016 which is maintained till 18th May 2016. This can be shown in May2016 statement issued by the bank. Infact, by the end of May2016 I have INR 190000 in form of FD and RD. One RD got matured in April and from maturity amount I opened an FD.

My account - Bank2. Savings balance account has INR 700000 which were gifted by Mother after 18th Feb 2016. Apart from this I have 2 FD's mapped to this account.
1. FD - INR 175000 (Principal Amount) only. Issued way before Feb2016. Both these FD's are 5 year tax saving FD's. Bank has issued me a FD copy in original. Do I need to provide any additional document for these FD's. I understand that when a tax saving FD is broken then one has to bear losses. Should I provide an LOE for this?

My PF account. Approx INR 150000. What document should I provide for this?

Based on above am I meeting the Proof of Funds criteria for 2 applicants?

Please help me guys.

Please help me guys.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
averma said:
Hi,

I applied for SINP on 18th May 2016 and on 15th July I received a communication from SINP wherein they have requested additional documents for Proof of Funds. Basically, I am showing funds through 3 accounts. 2 accounts are in my name and these are savings balance accounts. Both the accounts are with different bank. There are Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits mapped to both the accounts. Third account is in the name of my wife and again with this savings account there are 5 fixed deposits mapped.

SINP has requested for bank statements including the transaction history of these accounts for time period Feb'2016-May'2016. I can very well provide the transaction history of the savings balance account since I can take the print out for a specific duration from internet banking website and then get it stamped and signed. However, Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits does not have any transaction statement in general. In the bank where my wife has an account they have the provision of taking the statement for a specific duration and we will take this out.

For one of my savings balance account I have FD and RD mapped to it but do not have a provision to take statements for a specific duration asked by immigration officer, In this case my bank has issued me a balance confirmation certificate dated 17th July (because bank did not agree to issue a certificate backdated for 18th May). This certificate mentions the amount in all my accounts with this bank i.e. Savings, Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit. Also they have given me transaction statement for savings account for time period Feb16-May16. I was thinking to attach the monthly statement issued by my bank for Feb16, Mar16, Apr16 and May16. These monthly statements contains the FD summary and Recurring Deposit summary which mentions details like Date of Opening, Date of Maturity, Paid instalments as on date for RD, Principal Amount for FD etc. Can anyone please advice me if this will make sense?

For other account (My account with other bank) I received substantial amount of INR 700000 in my account from my mother as a gift to use this money for immigration. This inflow happened on 17th March 2016. But SINP requirement is to main money from 3 months prior to application date i.e. I should have this money maintained from 18th February 2016 onwards and this is why SINP asked for statements for this period only. Is my understanding correct? Also to this account I have 5 year tax saving FD's mapped and these FDs were issued much before Feb'2016. Consolidated balance in these two FD's as of Feb'2016 is INR 175000 approximately. My question is will INR 700000 will also be considered by SINP?? My mother has issued a gift deed for this. Also bank has provided a balance confirmation certificate mentioning the amount available in Savings Account as well as FD's as of 17th July 2016.

As of Feb'2016 I can show following balances maintained till May'2016.

Wife's Account in form of FD. Savings Balance account is not maintained as she does spending from it for household expenses but yes FD's are untouched. Bank certificate mentions that amount can be liquidated any time.
1. Fixed Deposits - INR 588152 as of Feb'2016 in total. This is maintained till May'2016.
2. Provident Fund - INR 200000 (approx.). Will a PF statement downloaded from internet work as a proof? If not then what shall we provide and is there a specific format? She can download PF statement from Employer website.

My account - Bank1. Savings balance account is used for household expenses and often has very low balance. But I have Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits mapped to this. Details below.
1. Recurring Deposits. RD has paid instalments of INR 126500 as of 18th May2016 which is maintained till 18th May 2016. This can be shown in May2016 statement issued by the bank. Infact, by the end of May2016 I have INR 190000 in form of FD and RD. One RD got matured in April and from maturity amount I opened an FD.

My account - Bank2. Savings balance account has INR 700000 which were gifted by Mother after 18th Feb 2016. Apart from this I have 2 FD's mapped to this account.
1. FD - INR 175000 (Principal Amount) only. Issued way before Feb2016. Both these FD's are 5 year tax saving FD's. Bank has issued me a FD copy in original. Do I need to provide any additional document for these FD's. I understand that when a tax saving FD is broken then one has to bear losses. Should I provide an LOE for this?

My PF account. Approx INR 150000. What document should I provide for this?

Based on above am I meeting the Proof of Funds criteria for 2 applicants?

Please help me guys.

Please help me guys.
Provide Bank Manager's Certificate on Bank Letterhead about amount holding, if u can. This is the most powerful tool.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
ashuindian said:
Provide Bank Manager's Certificate on Bank Letterhead about amount holding, if u can. This is the most powerful tool.
I already have bank certificate for all the accounts.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
averma said:
I already have bank certificate for all the accounts.
Means will write on letterhead that the person has the amount of 150000 INR, and he is maintaining this for about 3.5 months i.e. ........February to .............May, 2016.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
ashuindian said:
Means will write on letterhead that the person has the amount of 150000 INR, and he is maintaining this for about 3.5 months i.e. ........February to .............May, 2016.
My bank manager has issued me a document stating that so and so person has INR 150000 in his account with us as of 17th July 2016. They are not willing to give any thing in backdate. That is why I was thinking of attaching individual monthly statements to show the money maintained in RD.

Also do you have idea if 5 year tax savings FD and PF account balance (not PPF) considered?