Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
Does anyone receive a letter named maintenance the condition of nomination?

Why they want us to maintain the nomination? I remember I contact Sinp office before I came to SK, they said you can work live study in anywhere in Canada after you get PR. And also , there is no such requirement under Sinp student category that you have to stay in SK forever.

However , now, they are doing so is very ridiculous.

Is there anyone whose nomination got withdraw because he or she did meet the SK residence requirement?

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
what else does it say on the letter? did it ask to provide any document etc?

blindsniper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Nomination.....
14-03-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
Med's Request
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Interview........
In Process- May 15, 2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
jasonkenney said:
Does anyone receive a letter named maintenance the condition of nomination?

Why they want us to maintain the nomination? I remember I contact Sinp office before I came to SK, they said you can work live study in anywhere in Canada after you get PR. And also , there is no such requirement under Sinp student category that you have to stay in SK forever.

However , now, they are doing so is very ridiculous.

Is there anyone whose nomination got withdraw because he or she did meet the SK residence requirement?
Have received the letter, infact many people I know have received the letter. but pretty much its the people who got nominated around March-june 2012 that have received it, First time it was in May 2013 that we all got request for documents for maintaining conditions of residency and again in september asking for same documents again. I dont know whats going on in the background of all this. Is there anyone else who received the letter too ?

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
blindsniper said:
Have received the letter, infact many people I know have received the letter. but pretty much its the people who got nominated around March-june 2012 that have received it, First time it was in May 2013 that we all got request for documents for maintaining conditions of residency and again in september asking for same documents again. I dont know whats going on in the background of all this. Is there anyone else who received the letter too ?
I got nominated in feb 2011, and i haven't received any such letter. btw was it sent in email or by postal mail?

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
ffarin11 said:
what else does it say on the letter? did it ask to provide any document etc?
yes, they do ask documents. such as you ulitity bills, bank statement, pay stubs, driver license and health card copy, etc.
I think all the documents they need will be use for proof you stay in SK, that's it.

Hardik patel

Feb 18, 2014
Hi I got the same type of letter from sinp and now they sent email on 24 jan 2014 and they want to set an interview at regina office or want to talk on phone about this issue. Did anyone got this type of email. I lived in SK for 5 months after my pr than i went to india in october for 4 months and now i want settle in ontario but I am confused. Can anyone guide? It will be big help. Thanks in advance.

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hardik patel said:
Hi I got the same type of letter from sinp and now they sent email on 24 jan 2014 and they want to set an interview at regina office or want to talk on phone about this issue. Did anyone got this type of email. I lived in SK for 5 months after my pr than i went to india in october for 4 months and now i want settle in ontario but I am confused. Can anyone guide? It will be big help. Thanks in advance.
almost everybody is in this problem now a days

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
One of my friend got the same email.He was nominated by SK & was living in AB. he just didn't reply to their email. After that he never got any email from SINP

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor said:
One of my friend got the same email.He was nominated by SK & was living in AB. he just didn't reply to their email. After that he never got any email from SINP
and how long ago did that email came to your friend?
was he already a PR? was the deadline to provide those details was JUne 17, 2013?